IGNORED

Australian caught up in apparent random beating in Soi Kow Tha Low

7-Eleven

In the early hours of Monday Morning, Rescue Workers were called to a 7-Eleven Convenience Store located in Soi Kow Tha Low to investigate reports of an assault on an Australian Man. Mr. James Dylan aged 27 was taken to the Bangkok Hospital Pattaya suffering from a head injury sustained during an attack by 7 Thai Men, according to Police Major Suwit from Banglamung Police Station. Mr. Dylan was driving his motorbike home when he stopped outside an Internet Shop after he heard lots of shouting coming from an Internet Shop. The Thai Men inside the shop spotted Mr. Dylan and decided to chase him and attack him for no apparent reason. The case is now under investigation and the Internet Shop Manager is assisting Police with their enquiries.

Source

Oops looks like someone forgot to mind their own business!!

Hope the buggers alright.

Minding your own business in LOS can often mean the difference between going home with a smile and going home with a concussion.

Jesus 7 of em i wonder why we never hear of a 1 on 1 in thailand.I honestly dont think iv seen a 1 on 1 ever while iv been there.

If that happened in the west the 7 guys would look like pussys,guess thats not the case over there.

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

Jesus 7 of em i wonder why we never hear of a 1 on 1 in thailand.I honestly dont think iv seen a 1 on 1 ever while iv been there.

If that happened in the west the 7 guys would look like pussys,guess thats not the case over there.

its very rare you see one on one anywhere in the west these days,been like that since the 70s,sad really.

• 2 weeks later...

How common are these incidents? I'm planning a trip to Thailand, but I won't go if keep reading about these random acts of violence.

There is an extremely bad beating or act of violence that happens on the steets of Melbourne almost every weekend, it happens in Australia too, the world is one fucked up place.

WHERE I STEP IS WHERE I LAND, LIFE ALWAYS LOOKS BETTER FROM A NEW PERSPECTIVE

one wonders why someone would stop to stick their nose in

but the whole story sounds poorly reported

to tampapacman no reason to worry

stay out of dark sois late at night

stay out of other peoples business

read the board

easy

many here have been many many times without a hint of trouble

Member since Dec 06.