IGNORED

Airline staff

Memurtle

I’ve recently been using an app called StaffTraveler to help me to understand the loads of other interline carriers. It’s helpful but got me thinking.

Is there anyone else on here that works for an airline and would like to trade/help with loads for up coming trips?

Nothing worse than using interline and relying on an unreliable red, orange or green face.

I can provide accurate load information for four airlines (QF, JQ, GK, 3K) which would give a much clearer indication for staff travel for guys from different airlines.

This would be beneficial for airline staff and there buddys/companions and doesn’t have to be solely for travel to Thailand. Could be any where.

I guess this is just a gauge to see how many others on here can or want to provide this information.

If there are a few others it would probably be better to give load info via personal message as this topic isn’t in the advanced section.

As I said before there are other ways to get this info on other apps but would be handy to save the hassle and help each other on here.

Cheers

I’ve had a few personal messages which is great.
If your Airline staff maybe leave a comment or ”like” the original post so others know who else is airline staff.

Archived