Jump to content
Patts Luver

Financing a Big Bike

Recommended Posts

Patts Luver

I'm planing to buy a MC on my coming trip. The thing is I have to choose between a Honda rebel 500 and a Suzuki boulevard c50.

- Honda costs 220K. I can afford to buy it cash !

-Suzuki costs 399K. I love it but I can't afford it. I wonder if a foreigner on tourist visa can get a loan to finance a MC. I can pay 230K cash down payment + 12/18 month instalments

Will it help if I got a 6 month Ed visa ?




Edited by Patts Luver

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

A tourist visa could prove problematic if the lending company wants a permanent address. IMO The loan period would extend longer than the visa allows.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts

    Thai Friendly

    Pattaya News

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.