Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Beach Villa on Soi 5

garytheanimal

I stayed there several times a decade or so back when i favoured staying in North Pattaya. At the time it was guest friendly although in no way would i describe it as n out and out mongering hotel. Decent buffet breakfast although the Asian selection was better than the western. I prefer the soi 10 / soi Honey area these days but if i wanted a base in North Pattaya i wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Maybe other board members have more recent experience than I.

I usually come to this hotel regularly.

Guest Friendly no problem

The staff are very friendly and the rooms are big enough.

It’s pretty close to soi 6 :D but a little bit far to walking street :sad:

Nevertheless, some freelancers say : it’s too far !!  When I tell them to come soi 5 

Thanks for the replies. I normally stay LK Metro area, either the Metropole or The Residence, but they’ve increased their prices massively so I’m looking around for next time.

With the exchange rates the way they are I need to be a cheap Charlie this time around 

Archived