IGNORED

Singer Gerard Joling very briefly detained in Pattaya by police in vaping issue

The Pattaya News

Pattaya- Gerard Joling, a well-known 59-year-old Dutch singer was detained for a very short time at the local Police station recently because of one of his soundman’s e-cigarettes, De Telegraaf and Mr. Joling himself are reporting. The singer stated that he interfered with the amount of a fine that his soundman had to pay, after […]

The post Singer Gerard Joling very briefly detained in Pattaya by police in vaping issue appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

What is wrong with some people... It's illegal here, plain and simple... I have mentioned this to many people when I see them doing it..... Up to them, but easy money for the Police... 

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

It also hit the Dutch news channels. 

The comments placed by the keyboard warriors are as expected. It's a scam, corrupt dictatorship, child abuse, nobody should visit, etc.

4 hours ago, eXplosief said:

It also hit the Dutch news channels. 

The comments placed by the keyboard warriors are as expected. It's a scam, corrupt dictatorship, child abuse, nobody should visit, etc.

Always the same with these sorts of incidents, it is an harsh law  but it is what it is.

5 hours ago, Atlas said:

What is wrong with some people... It's illegal here, plain and simple... I have mentioned this to many people when I see them doing it..... Up to them, but easy money for the Police... 

Not only that there was a piece on Fox news today that Vaping was extremely bad for your health.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

1 hour ago, Billyboy294 said:

Not only that there was a piece on Fox news today that Vaping was extremely bad for your health.

As any drug habit is.

3 hours ago, Billyboy294 said:

Isn't Fox News extremely bad for your IQ?

12 hours ago, Billyboy294 said:

11 hours ago, Taa_Saparot said:

As any drug habit is.

While i was not paying too much attention to the piece as i dont smoke, they seemed to be saying  that a new study showed that vaping can be more dangerous than cigarette smoking.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

15 hours ago, Billyboy294 said:

Don’t believe everything you see on TV, especially Fox. 

There’s a few nutters out there, and in here, who claim to know everything. 

Archived