IGNORED

Afternoon / Evening Freelancer Promotion.

PattayaPete

My vision of the Beer Garden included plenty of freelancers in the afternoon. We started quite well in that regard but as time has passed we have been getting fewer girls in the afternoon. The reason for this is simply that most of the guys hanging out in the daytime have been here to chill rather than look.

The girls have stopped coming because they are not finding any guys interested in them. It may be that there is too much else to do in Pattaya during the day but I don’t think so. I think it is more a matter of getting to a critical mass of both girls and guys in the afternoon. So to grease the process we will be running a special promotion for the girls for the next 6 weeks or so.

We started LAST week and are already getting a good response. I expect it to increase rapidly over the next few weeks and the result should be lots of girls looking between 2 pm and 8 pm. After 8 pm we are already getting a good number of girls in.

The promotion is only for the girls so there is no direct benefit to you other than there should be a lot more girls in the bar at these times and they will stay longer. However I do need your help.

We can get the girls in and encourage them to stay but they will only keep coming back if they find some willing punters. So guys come on in and check out the talent. Even if you don’t want to drink or eat, you are welcome to cruise through and see what takes your fancy. Remember . . . . no barfine . . . . .. no lady drinks.

Another comment I have had which I think is relevant is that the big bar is too big to easily make contact with the girl you like the look of. To help with this we are adding a new smaller bar right by the entrance. We will encourage the girls to hang out there and it should make it much easier to make contact with them for the guys that want to. People chilling out can still use the big bar where you won’t be to close to anyone else. Construction on the new started last week and should be completed this week.

Finally we have appointed a customer liaison person. Her name is Nok and she will be working from 2 pm to 10 pm. She is not a mamasan as such but she is there to ease the whole process. She speaks excellent English and can help if you have language problems. It is not her job to find guys for the girls but if you see someone you like and would like Nok to ask her to sit with you, she will be happy to oblige. If you are showing a green (looking) coaster and a girl expresses interest in you to Nok then she will mention it to you. No obligation of course.

So over to you guys. I am giving it my absolute best shot over the next six weeks. Does Pattaya need an afternoon freelancer hangout? If you think so then drop by and lets get this off the ground properly.

Pete

nb1.jpg

To make room for the new bar, part of the old cocktail bar has to go!

nb2.jpg

Watching a guy take a sledge hammer to part of the Pattaya Beer Garden is a little uncomfortable.

nb3.jpg

More destruction.

nb4.jpg

The new bar is laid out.

nb5.jpg

Starting to take shape

20-May-08.jpg

23-May-08.jpg

29-May-08.jpg

21a-May-08.jpg

39-May-08.jpg

43-May-08.jpg

51-May-08.jpg

53-May-08.jpg

bloga7.jpg

DSC_4624.jpg

DSC_4625.jpg

11-May-08.jpg

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

Good on you Pete. Had some great times in PBG last August.

The girl on the left in pic 7 is stunning. The one in the light top is not to shabby either.

I will certainly be back this August.

Hi Pete,

I have not been before but intend to make it a port of call in February, looking forward to seeing the place and having a beer or 2 there.

good luck with the promotion cant fault you for your positive attitude for us mongers.

cheers

Gerry

will be back there again in march great spot to chill and if some one takes your fany well less chillin and more lookin

Thanks for the info Pete. I'll be there next Sunday. Hopefully doing more than just chillin. :)

We are always running for the thrill of it thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it

On and on and on we are calling out and out again

Never looking down I’m just in awe of what’s in front of me.

Il pop in March

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Hi Pete,

Nice to see your continuing to update and change things around to improve things for your customers.

Well I havent been to the beer garden in Bkk but from what i read is that there the busiest in the afternoon with freelancers so could and should be the same here and you have beter views and more room at your bar too!!!!!

I will be there sat night as get to patts in evening and wil hav few cold 1s while scanning the talent with my green beermats pinned on me!!!!!

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Hi Pete

I was in last night around 8:30-9:00pm........You had a decent crowd maybe 70% full. I will also say you had quiet a few groups of girls which i took one to my room....As far as food i was immediately told 30-60minute wait.......no problem as i wasnt that hungry..maybe the kitchen needs some expansion? i do like your place and have no complaints just positive suggestion!

Thank's Pete, for the updates on your place. I have spent a good many afternoons and evenings eating

and drinking at the garden. Met a lovely FL there one time also. The best views of Pattaya from there

to. Hope to return in march. Keep up the good work please!

JIM!

Hy Pete,

I spend a few enjoyable afternoons and evenings at the PBG last november.

One of the nicest venues in Pattaya IMO

Great food, fanastic location and pricing is very reasonable.

You are spot on with your new ideas.

The FL's I saw the times I was in the PBG looked a somewhat isolated at the big bar.

Making contact was a bit difficult especially for the more timid guys.

Creating a seperate bar for them is a great idea.

And hiring someone to smoothen communication should help a lot.

I'll look into PBG for sure on my next visit in May to see how it workes out.

Good idea getting rid of that Cocktail bar, no one ever sat there.

Bring back the 100bt off the bill if you bring your own freelancer, well just bring it back for me and I will be there everynight:)

wow....someone actually interested in customer satisfaction in pattaya, coool...I have not been in to your place on previous trips as I usually spend afternoons by the pool or up Soi6, but could use a spot from 5-8pm to hang and maybe find an early evening companion for dinner and a shag...I will definitely stop in next trip...thanks for the post, the effort, and good luck to you!!!

Cheers, Alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

started going to your bar when it opened and there were not too many girls there but I have to say the few times I went there was always a few stunners and had a couple out of there on those visits. Great idea overall no barfines etc so if one takes your fancy and they are up for it then its off you go.

Will get down there soon for some afternoon "finds" hope it fills up as it deserves to. Great location and frankly cheap as chips

Offshore at moment.

Leave the rig Thursday.

In Pattaya beer bar 4 O'clock Friday.

Hope theres a few girls for company.

Noi want on drink, its on me.

You want a drink Pete??

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

looks good of the website,

can u garantee thoses two girls in the first pic will be there lol :P

i;ll be in pattaya in march , think am goin to be spending a few afternoons in the pbg

nice one pete. i spent a lot of time in the pbg on my first visit. last september. i am coming to patts again next week and will deff be coming to your bar. i agree its a great idea doing another bar. when i was there i saw it as a great place to chill out and have some fantastic food at very reasonable prices but i have to say had there been more f/l action my chilling would have changed to mongering. so what your doing is brilliant. i for one will deff be eating there in february on more than one occasion.

Been in PBG many times with my TG as it is a great place to hang out and impress them with the view

and they can bring their FL friends with them.

Would appreciate though to have more extended thai kitchen, for instance, there was no traditional Rice Soup with chicken or shrimps available,

so we had to go to other places for lunch even it I would rather go to PBG.

Thanks for the update,I went there last May nice spot for an afternoon drink,will give it another try in 3 weeks.Hope the bar goes well