IGNORED

Why Are My True Minutes Are Disappearing?

Sexyfarangman

I got  a True cell phone this time in Pattaya because my old AIS phone no longer worked. However, my minutes are disappearing. I had 105 baht on the phone, but that has decreased to 55 and then 35 and now 26 without my even using the phone. Does anyone know what is going on? I would have gotten an AIS phone again, but the guy who sold me the Ture phone said that AIS was charging 15 baht per minute for overseas calls. True only costs 2 or 3 baht.

Are you not on some daily plan that gets auto renewed?

2 hours ago, eXplosief said:

Are you not on some daily plan that gets auto renewed?

No, I have to buy more minutes at the 7-11.

Same with me. 

True explain that a spam SMS give access to the spamer to debit your account. You supposed to dial *137 to cancel spam sms 

Why are you describing minutes when you are referring to baht?

Press:*902*02# and then the Dial key to cancel data. It's quite possibly data leakage.

If you need to use data, you will need to re-enable it by pressing Press:*902*01# and the the Dial key, then to purchase a data package. *900*3301# gets you 100 MB for a day for 10 baht. *900*3306# 200 MB for 16.05 baht..

21 hours ago, sltdehyeres said:

Same with me. 

True explain that a spam SMS give access to the spamer to debit your account. You supposed to dial *137 to cancel spam sms 

Thanks for that information. Can you provide me with a link for the instructions for *137?

1 minute ago, Sexyfarangman said:

Thanks for that information. Can you provide me with a link for the instructions for *137?

No I can't. The number was given to me by the true shop. 

I have a Samsung Tablet that also can be used as a phone as well getting on the True network/internet.

I was also noticing that my baht/load would decrease without me using the tablet.

Here is the link to True,  http:truemove.truecorp.co.th/

Once you click on it, a photo of the King will come up, click on enter website just below his photo.

If the True site comes up in Thai, just click on the British Flag icon in the upper right hand corner.

You should be able to get your information/help from the site.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

10 hours ago, LeoTex said:

I have a Samsung Tablet that also can be used as a phone as well getting on the True network/internet.

I was also noticing that my baht/load would decrease without me using the tablet.

Here is the link to True,  http:truemove.truecorp.co.th/

Once you click on it, a photo of the King will come up, click on enter website just below his photo.

If the True site comes up in Thai, just click on the British Flag icon in the upper right hand corner.

You should be able to get your information/help from the site.

LeoTex

Thanks. I was able to get into the site in English, but I couldn't find anything there that addressed my issue. My best bet at this point is to go to the True office at the Central Festival Mall. Hopefully, someone there understands English.

My mate went to the True shop and was told he had accepted notification from them and they charged for every SMS they sent him. 
They turned it off for him in the shop and the problem stopped.

16 hours ago, Sexyfarangman said:

3.png.0a6278b75ddd6befba22d658242d80cb.png

9 hours ago, Sexyfarangman said:

Thanks. I was able to get into the site in English, but I couldn't find anything there that addressed my issue. My best bet at this point is to go to the True office at the Central Festival Mall. Hopefully, someone there understands English.

There is also a 'free standing' True on Soi Tai where Soi Buakhao dead ends on the other side of Soi Tai, just up from TukCom.

Agree the *137 thing works on my tablet.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Archived