IGNORED

how to totally block a person on the forums?

rainman333

Hello,

is there a way to totally block a person on the forums? I know about the "ignore" function, but I would like an option to have that person from viewing any content+posts I make, since I know certain persons

to be white knights and/or trolls.

thanks

If you’ve got an issue with posts from trolls...report the posts.  They will decide if it’s a bit of banter or more sinister.

if you have been white knighted...tell the mods. Zero tollerance

Let the Mods take care of it. It's one thing to ignore a BM, because you don't like their posts. It's totally different to ruin a BM's reputation, especially if it's based on theories, here-say, assumptions, etc.

In other words... undeniable proof!

8 hours ago, rainman333 said:

Hello,

is there a way to totally block a person on the forums? I know about the "ignore" function, but I would like an option to have that person from viewing any content+posts I make, since I know certain persons

to be white knights and/or trolls.

thanks

No.

Contact a Mod if you have evidence and it will be dealt with.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• davidge locked this topic

Archived