IGNORED

Mini computer for sale

Kahoy

I have a new mini computer which I want to sell. Purchased in Australia from Amazon about 3 weeks ago.

It is very similar to this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33008341873.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.690134665E81Hr&algo_pvid=1a022f94-47a9-4b84-9a02-751905613ac0&algo_expid=1a022f94-47a9-4b84-9a02-751905613ac0-15&btsid=4bd15dfe-dfd3-436b-b6c2-593e47f9f000&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0%2Csearchweb201602_4%2Csearchweb201603_60

Price 12,000 baht which is 50% of what it cost me. I added another 16 Gb ram and an M2 NVMe WD black stripe SSD drive card.

specs.

Fanless mini desktop PC

i7-7660U CPU (laptop CPU)

32 Gb Adata RAM, 2 x 16Gb cards.

1 x 512 Gb M2 NVMe SSD drive.

1 x 512 Gb SATA SSD

WiFi card with bluetooth

weight 2.5 Kg.

The pc has an HDMI port and supports 4K playback, would make a good home theatre or a desktop.

Why would you buy this computer? If you mainly use an external monitor, keyboard and mouse at home and in Thailand and want to travel with a small, light desktop type computer.

Why am I selling it? I use this computer as my main work machine but want to build a much more powerful desktop computer with a K series processor which will need a fan.

2 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

If anyone buys it and needs to buy a monitor  I have a few for sale PM me.

I'm in the market for a larger monitor. Selling my Acer 24 inch in a separate post here.

I just seen your post ref selling a monitor Its a good buy IMO.

If you had posted it before me I would not have posted mine for sale on your post.

I will remove it my mate .

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

4 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

I will remove it my mate .

Don't. I'm in no hurry to sell mine.

2 minutes ago, Kahoy said:

I'm in the market for a larger monitor. Selling my Acer 24 inch in a separate post here.

Biggest I have is 24in.

I have them in storage as I used to rent my condo apartments out with computer stations.

I decided to remove them as it was becoming a pain to maintain them after each tenant left and had attempted to remove things !!!!!.

Trashing the op sys.

Note to self take soom time to sort them and post for sale 555.

JDM

3 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

I used to rent my condo apartments out with computer stations.

Lucky you didn't get Interpol knocking on the door lol

7 minutes ago, Kahoy said:

Lucky you didn't get Interpol knocking on the door lol

All rent with smart tv so tenants can look up personal email  and browse the web.

Note to self clear the browser history for new tenant 5555.

JDM

1 hour ago, Kahoy said:

i7-7660U CPU (laptop CPU)
32 Gb Adata RAM, 2 x 16Gb cards.
1 x 512 Gb M2 NVMe SSD drive.
1 x 512 Gb SATA SSD

i7, 32 GB, M2+SSD... :o

A very powerful configuration, mainly for a mini PC...

So just curious: for what did you buy it ? Video edition ? Gaming ?...

13 minutes ago, Oukiva said:

i7, 32 GB, M2+SSD... :o

A very powerful configuration, mainly for a mini PC...

So just curious: for what did you buy it ? Video edition ? Gaming ?...

Just for work. I do a lot of coding and was sick of laptops when I don't use the screen, track pad or keyboard.

There's no way this or any laptop is any good for video editing or gaming. Laptops have ultra low power processors (U suffix) and are much slower than K processors which are normally used for such purposes. I put more RAM in it because it was supplied with a single 16Gb RAM chip so I sourced an identical chip and put that in. The SATA SSD is fairly pedestrian compared to NVMe and I spend around 10 or more hours a day  working so for me the $150 aud to buy the drive is worth it as it's around 4 x faster than the SATA.

If you want to do video editing or gaming then you will get far more bang for your buck with a desktop.

I'm showing my age. When I saw the topic heading "Mini computer for sale" my first thought was who's selling an antique. :D I cut my programming teeth on the Dec PDP 11 minicomputer.

Image result for pdp 11

49 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

my first thought was who's selling an antique. :D I cut my programming teeth on the Dec PDP 11 minicomputer.

www.sugarcanemafia.com

4 minutes ago, froddo said:

69FC2 :wink:

OP, sorry about the TF. Your mini-pc is tempting, but my Lenovo T480 is humming along just fine right now. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/07/2019 at 19:13, forcebwithu said:

69FC2 :wink:

OP, sorry about the TF. Your mini-pc is tempting, but my Lenovo T480 is humming along just fine right now. 

I had someone willing to buy it but InvadeIT are unable to source the parts I wanted to build a new desktop despite advertising them on their website and missing two eta dates they gave me.

Archived