IGNORED

Hua Hin to Bangkok by train

Ah dinnae ken

Hi guys

I'm splitting my holiday up HH - Patts - HH & I know I could use the ferry both ways for transport but in the interest of trying new things I would like to try the HH - BKK express on my way from HH - Patts. Plenty of great info BKK to HH (thanks guys) but nothing about the other way. I will have plenty of time to go to the HH station to book my ticket but when I arrive at BKK should I have a pre booked taxi like Nams or would it be easy to find a taxi, not interested in going to Swampy for a Bells bus option.

cheers

www.sugarcanemafia.com

bump

when I arrive at BKK should I have a pre booked taxi like Nams or would it be easy to find a taxi,

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Easy to find a taxi if you can be bothered arguing about the price. The train station in Bangkok is in a pretty busy and congested area.
I'm not sure Nams Taxis would accept a pick up from there though.
Could you get a connecting train from Bangkok to Pattaya if you want to do something a bit different. I know there are early morning trains but not sure about later in the day.

Thank you. You are correct.

Train times from Bangkok to Pattaya

Train travel is the cheapest form of public transport from Bangkok to Pattaya, however, travelling by train is not the most popular option for most foreign visitors travelling to Pattaya because train services are slow, stopping at lots of small stations before reaching Pattaya, and all depart before 07:00 in the morning. The other options for travel from Bangkok to Pattaya are bus, minivan or taxi from either Central Bangkok or Bangkok International Airport.

Train.png

Trains Times to Pattaya

There are 2 direct train services a day from Bangkok to Pattaya.

Train Bangkok Pattaya Service
997 06:45 09:13 Rapid
283 06:55 10:34 Ordinary

• The fastest train service from Bangkok to Pattaya is Train #997 departing at 06:45 which is scheduled to complete the journey in 2 hours 28 minutes.
  • Both trains are often delayed on route and you should allow at least 1 hour for delays if you are arranging any onward transport from Pattaya.

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Archived