IGNORED

Little Insomnia

Cerberus

Well lots get written about Insomnia and that is usually the Insomnia upstairs which boast a great sound system but continuous House Music, which is not my music of choice nor that of the lass. However the bar downstairs is another matter altogether, with 4 pool tables and yet another good sound system it can be all things to all men.

We usually end up down there about 1pm, as a change of pace to the Candy Shop. The girls love to dance, whilst the guys can get reasonably priced beer and chat, So last night was no different we wandered in at about 12.45 am only to find the place busier that usual without much room for dancing. Looking around it became clear why;

016.JPG

017.JPG

The place was packed with a bevy of ladies all trying to become 10,000 baht richer, unusual that for Thai ladies :D There was no charge to participate, ladies just had to register prior to the 9pm watershed.

This being the case we had to change our plans and there being one pool table free at the very back of the bar we retired there and enjoyed perving on our women folk as they played pool against each other.

I like this bar, you never seem to get any hassle here, its professionally run and by my purchase of a 100 Baht discount card some time ago, the drink rounds are dirt cheap :Hair_Out1: I may never go upstairs there again but I think they got the downstairs bar 'Almost' right. They could get rid of the second pool table in from the road to give the girls more room to dance and they would see a lot more of me than they do at present.

As always an excellent and comrpehensive review, now that it has your seal of approval I very much look forward to joining you along with K&M, Chuck and your lovely ladies. See you next week

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I am sure there were some nice girls playing hard for the 10,000 Baht.

They could get 10,000 Baht if they could master the stick & pot the balls but with my stick & balls its only 1000/1,500 Baht prize money. HA HA.

I would like to see pics of this subject, I am sure there were some hot babes playing.

lucky coonts, is there a pool comp for blokes as well?

thats me rent paid for!

Edited by naamclam

• 1 month later...

Yes I liked it there. Quality place for Pattaya and good beer prices for WS.

Rumour had it from those two likely lads who like to molest my Mrs that they are already considering the pool table removal but no idea if it will actually happen :o

Cerberus you gotta watch those fans and your friends heads or they wont have one.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!