IGNORED

Bodybuilder in Pattaya

AmazingThailand

What do you eat, and where? I have one buffee resturant close to big c I like, and some thai places/market where I eat fish or chicken.

I really need more places where I can eat cheap, quality food.

Bob's BBQ do a great Chicken breast main dish, u can even get double chicken breast...washed down with your choice of winstrol or dianabol and you'll be on your way :Whistle:

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Look for street vendors that sell the whole roast chickens on a spit. It's tasty, relatively healthy, a great protein source and under 100 baht! I'd also recommend the kabob/doner carts. The pitas contain a lot of meat and it appears to be lean. If you don't add sauce, it's probably somewhat healthy.

Secrets: I get the steak, lobster, and blowjob for $50.

Bob's BBQ do a great Chicken breast main dish, u can even get double chicken breast...washed down with your choice of winstrol or dianabol and you'll be on your way :)

Must be pinks and yellows. I love Thailand.

Just back from from 2 months in pats, trained in california wow, my diet way better in ireland get in 350-400g protein a day where pats its hard unless u have your our kitrchen. but i brought 10Lb bag of whey, glutamine,bcca. eat a lot in kiss on 2nd road but breakfast and dinner in lek hetol all u can eat.

breakfast 110baht and evening dinner 180baht. just with thai food alot is fried and i left with a belly but still made improvemrnts strenght wise. as for gear...buy in chemist across from lek hotel 2nd road. would not take danabol not with all the drinking ha...

but 24hr diner next to gym allow u bring in grup and they cook it for u charge 100baht so pop into suoer market next to there buy ur chicken fillets happy days..

" To the brave, nothing is impossible"

Any Thai restaurant/street stand can be trained to do grilled chicken breast and white rice, takes a bit of explaining because it has no taste and they think it's strange but once you get it they will just keep it coming.

Eggs. You can get Omega-3 eggs. I do an omelette, one whole 0-3 egg, to five egg whites (use regular eggs since they are cheaper and the omega-3 is only in the yolk). I eat one or two of these a day.

Kababs of course, chicken breast.

As far as protein powder, I use very little. I was on a bunch of shakes a day for years, when i came to Pats that just seemed like a waste of money with so much high protein food easily available. I now only use protein shakes post workout and rely on food the rest of the time. Best thing I've ever done.

To be honest, the sickest, most effective diet I've ever see is my wife Kats. She's natural, but has abs year round, eats a lot of organ meat (liver, heart, fish heads), chicken embryos (balut), coconut milk and fruit- that's pretty much it. If you google this stuff it's all super nutrient rich, like a bucket of pills- I wish I could stomach it. She's been boxing for two months and has gone UP 5kg- more than 10% of her bodymass without an ounce of fat- she just gets hungry at night and starts packing down all that nauseating shit. But tons of energy and I've never seen her with as much as a sniffle in the four years since we met.

If you have the stomach for it, I would highly suggest supplementing your protein intake with some of these foods. This business of only eating muscle meat is very recent, our grandparents all ate organ meat, heck kids used to fight over it because those were the most nutrient rich parts. I would not have believed it if I had not seen the results with my own eyes.

Two things I very much agree on here is about the protein shakes-I prefer to use whole protein rich foods and pure whey after training.. I am friends with Dorian Yates' personal doctor when her was competing, he is from London and name is Doctor David Parry and something he even told me when he was making my diets for fight prep is that 1) always go with as much whole foods over shakes and 2) to eat liver and kidneys - but I just couldnt stomach it so ignored this...Have also done some crazy stuff like blend a can of tuna with a pint of chilled water and down it in one go right after working out..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

What do you eat, and where? I have one buffee resturant close to big c I like, and some thai places/market where I eat fish or chicken.

I really need more places where I can eat cheap, quality food.

If you want cheap, quality food then eat at Topps supermarket. In the meat/seafood dept. you can select anything you want and they will cook it on The Grill while you go up front and pay(there is no extra charge for the grilling). Bring them back the paid receipt and your meal is ready! Can also grab your drinks and whatever else you need there, they have rice prepared, bread and such. There is a section in there where you can sit and eat also(they provide silverware there too.) Have eaten there many times...usually have a mix of steak and chicken with rice and someting to drink for under 200bt. I bodybuild as well(weigh 105kg) so i understand your eating needs, you will not be dissappointed with the meal at that price! Very convenient and very cheap....good luck mate!!!