IGNORED

Italian man suspected of conducting a lewd act with a 12 year old boy

7-Eleven

On Tuesday Afternoon, Police Officers from the Children & Women Protection Center Region 2 were given information of a foreign man who was accused of conducting a lewd act with a young boy in bushes close to the Charknok Reservoir in Huoy Yai Municipality. Police Lieutenant Colonel Omsin and team of officers arrived at the location and found the suspect who was naked along with a naked Thai Boy aged only 12. They were caught as the lewd act was taking place. The foreign man, later named as Mr. Massimo Mannari aged 49 from Italy was taken to Banglamung Police Station where it was determined that the man was already known to the Police who had arrested him in connection with another case involving sex with minors less than one month ago. He is also thought to have been involved in many other cases of the same nature in the past. He intended to pay the boy 200 Baht for his services and also filmed the indecent act. He further revealed that he met the boy in front of a school and initially offered to take the boy shopping at a local Mall. In fact, by his own admission, he intended to take the boy to the reservoir. Mr. Mannari accepted that he had taken the young boy to the secluded area for the purpose of taking part in a sexual act in exchange for money and is now facing further criminal charges in addition to his previous outstanding cases. There are calls for Mr. Mannari to be taken off the streets of Thailand for good, however Police could not confirm that bail would not be offered to this suspected pedophile.

Source

there are some sick people around

i thought the penalties would be very harsh for that sort of thing in thailand?

obvoiusly not

I would say jail time is at hand.

And it will be very harsh irrespective of where it's served.

Seems that inmates aren't at all fond of the kiddie diddlers.

200 baht? For sex on camera? What a cheap bitch.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

The only time I'm glad that Thai prisons are as bad and medieval as they are is when paedophiles like this fella get locked up. They should be made suffer, and no mercy should be shown.

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com