Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Taa_Saparot

Open Championship

Recommended Posts

Taa_Saparot

Anyone else parked in front of the TV for the next 4 days?

Great start by Rory :

OB Left > Left Again > Hack left > Unplayable Drop > Wedge onto Green > Two Stab .... EIGHT!!!!
 
Already Seven Off the Lead.
 
8/1 Favourite???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
misteregg

*hand in the air*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farcanal

I wish.

Only got free to air and the Open is broadcast via pay tv....Foxtel in Australia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taa_Saparot
45 minutes ago, farcanal said:

I wish.

Only got free to air and the Open is broadcast via pay tv....Foxtel in Australia.

F*ck Them, just Stream it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jocky king

Shane Lowry playing a good golf yesterday,  hope he can keep it up . Come on Shane ., 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikeyboy
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, jocky king said:

Shane Lowry playing a good golf yesterday,  hope he can keep it up . Come on Shane ., 

Home crowd right behind him Lowry playing well

JB Holmes a front runner , but Tommy Fleetwood has a real chance ,

Long way to go , so many players within a few shots of the lead .

Mikeyboy

Edited by mikeyboy
spell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taa_Saparot

Hopefully, a bit more wind today.

Was like target golf at times yesterday.

Also hoping my punt Stenson, makes a bit of a move today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LuvThaiPussy

What's with all the damn commercials!  Even with the picture in picture it's way too much and annoying.  Just hoping that with other stations covering the weekend that it's not as bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jocky king
14 hours ago, mikeyboy said:

Home crowd right behind him Lowry playing well

JB Holmes a front runner , but Tommy Fleetwood has a real chance ,

Long way to go , so many players within a few shots of the lead .

Mikeyboy

Shane Lowry playing some stuff today with a 16 under . Fleetwood four behind him is also playing well . With bad weather coming tomorrow , the start has to go earlier because of the weather . Might hit two leading players cos they will be the last to tee off . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taa_Saparot

Can not believe they have pushed the tee times up for the final round, because there is bad weather coming in.

It's the Open Championship FFS.

Dumbed down golf, just like the Yanks play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Brown
30 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Can not believe they have pushed the tee times up for the final round, because there is bad weather coming in.

It's the Open Championship FFS.

Dumbed down golf, just like the Yanks play.

Designed for TV's convenience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taa_Saparot
10 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

Designed for TV's convenience.

The original tee times were for US TV's convenience.

The changing of the tee times is all down to a weather forecast, which is shit IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Brown
1 minute ago, Taa_Saparot said:

The original tee times were for US TV's convenience.

The changing of the tee times is all down to a weather forecast, which is shit IMO.

The weather and being able to cope with it should be a part of the comp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikeyboy
5 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

The weather and being able to cope with it should be a part of the comp. 

Agreed , unless its armageddon coming in and people are happy to risk a monday finish .     I don't think anyone would want that .

Mikeyboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taa_Saparot
1 hour ago, mikeyboy said:

 I don't think anyone would want that .

I love Monday finishes.

The last one was at St. Andrews, it was a lovely day out, and only £10 to get in.

Those poor souls that paid full whack for the week, and then were working on the Monday LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taa_Saparot

Geezo, a bit of a nervy start for Shane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jocky king
Posted (edited)

TYeeeeeessss ,  Get In , Shane Lowry won it on Irish soil ... Nice way to win it , Even the rain and the wind couldn’t derail him on the last day . Hard luck Fleetwood , he will win the majors someday . 

Edited by jocky king

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jocky king

His first majors win , €1.9 million prize money , will play at the Open until he is 60 , playing at the US Open & The Masters for 5 years without having to qualify. Congratulations Shane .. 

10E51CDA-FEF2-493A-8D3A-1FDE49BC7E3C.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikeyboy
18 hours ago, Taa_Saparot said:

I love Monday finishes.

The last one was at St. Andrews, it was a lovely day out, and only £10 to get in.

Those poor souls that paid full whack for the week, and then were working on the Monday LOL

Glad you enjoyed it .

A bit like the January Sales  :)

Well done Shane , front runner who kept his nerve after an iffy start to the final round .

Mikeyboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.