IGNORED

Aston Villa replica in Pattaya?

Tarpon

Spurs hasn't released their shirt for the upcoming season, yet I bought two for my friends back home today. The fake market is incredibly quick.

My English team is Aston Villa, but they are hard to find in Pattaya as everyone want one of their shirts. Man U, Liverpool etc is easy to get as noone ever buy one and they are rarely sold out. But Villa?  Where can I find my piece of gold?

Screenshot_20190716-094153_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Tarpon
  • Haha 1

Try the candy shop on second rd ,he has a iPad with all the kits on and orders them in for you

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, james 71 said:

Try the candy shop on second rd ,he has a iPad with all the kits on and orders them in for you

Thank you for your advice. I went there last night, and they'll have it next week for me to pickup. Only downside is that I had to pay it full in advance, I usually don't agree to terms like that, but they seems legit at the Candy shop. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tarpon said:

Thank you for your advice. I went there last night, and they'll have it next week for me to pickup. Only downside is that I had to pay it full in advance, I usually don't agree to terms like that, but they seems legit at the Candy shop. 

How much was it out of interest?

• 5 months later...

Does anyone know if Candy Shop has gone out of business? Tony doesn't reply to my emails.

5 hours ago, Tarpon said:

Does anyone know if Candy Shop has gone out of business? Tony doesn't reply to my emails.

I don't know if this is any help to you but they were open in November when I was there. Probably best for a resident of Pattaya to answer your question.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

12 hours ago, Tarpon said:

Was open last week when I walked past. Bear in mind it was NY holidays, maybe he got a backlog of emails.

BTW, glad to hear he has Villa tops, I think I'll pop in and see what he can do for me.

Edited by ingo67

29 minutes ago, ingo67 said:

Was open last week when I walked past. Bear in mind it was NY holidays, maybe he got a backlog of emails.

BTW, glad to hear he has Villa tops, I think I'll pop in and see what he can do for me.

That's my problem. He was supposed to get me one in August, but couldn't make it before I had to leave. I paid in advance. But he promised me that the shirt would be waiting for me in February. Now when I'm trying to remind Tony he isn't answering my messages. 

Well, it's just 500 baht. If he's still there in 4 weeks I could just get another shirt, Buriram or similar. 

4 minutes ago, Tarpon said:

That's my problem. He was supposed to get me one in August, but couldn't make it before I had to leave. I paid in advance. But he promised me that the shirt would be waiting for me in February. Now when I'm trying to remind Tony he isn't answering my messages. 

Well, it's just 500 baht. If he's still there in 4 weeks I could just get another shirt, Buriram or similar. 

It’s open. 

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 1 month later...

I have also paid in advance with no hiccup taking place, anyone remember say 2000 or so when if one went into his shop and wandered around for a few minutes without actually buying, Tony would then had u a ice cold tall bottle of coke, the sugar or the gesture not sure which one, but it did something and always ended up buying stuff.