IGNORED

Phuket current Intel

bfinkay

Anyone been to Phuket of late, if so I'm after some info with recent currency on the lay of the land if you could be so kindly.

Will be traveling with pussy wielding company that is keen to wet her fingers with some other girls, she hasn't tried before but as she suggested it I want to be a gentleman and try and help her out. Foreign or Thai is OK but she's pretty fine and I dont see her going for anything than less than an 8 or a 9.

Go-gos: some hands on action would be nice for both of us, preferably nothing too pushy for LDs as these fuckers piss me off and our dough is of better use to liquor up any targets in the club's. Quality with lingerie, or covered in something sexy would be nice.

Sex shows: any place that does anything that is remotely sexual in nature to get her in the mood.

Nightclubs: hip hop music would be nice not really that keen on the loud doof doof places, anything with a corner or area that we can hear each other and get the other girl comfortable. Prefer nonP4P for girls but then if they are hot we are down for whatever, music comes in 2nd to places that have hot foreign tourist talent.

Soapies: some that cater for women, must allow to have us both in the room.

Any beer bars or other places that could cater for our needs, eye candy and the odd piece of two way titty touching would be nice.

Thanks in advance, been pretty full on so far and may pull my finger out and get my first TR in if I manage to keep any memories.

4e274c25e43ef6aaa0c1ffe930251574.jpg

Archived