IGNORED

Pattaya Marathon 2019

ironmanoz

Held on Sunday 22nd next weekend. Appears to be sold out but really want to run it. Anyone know if they have any spots available to get a spot the day before??

Thanks

If you can run a marathon, you're not enjoying your Pattaya nights thoroughly enough.

((555(hahaha)...just kidding. Good luck! I don''t have an answer to your question ))

It’s Sunday the 21st of July.  I am doing the 10K.  I really wanted to do the 21K but it filled up in days.  Start/Finish is in front of Central Festival on Beach Rd.  The marathon is the first event at approx 3AM so Walking Street may be blocked off since thousands of people are headed right up it’s center...and back again.  I read there are 10,000 people racing.  A few cool drone videos on youtube.  This will be my first run where I won’t have to run around trains of Chinese and their flags.  

I ran the 10K corse the other day,  it is hilly and fun.

The race is full.  I learned the hard way that you have to register as soon as it goes live online.  Within about 5 days the race was full.  Then a week later they had another registration for some remaining spots.  I was lucky enough to get a spot.  

I may have a slot for the half marathon 21K...my carf muscle is playing up at the moment.,, 

if it done get better by middle of next week I may have to pull out 

Dayo...

Please let me know about that spot if your not going to run. Be happy to buy it off you. I arrive on Saturday afternoon in Pattaya. keep me informed. Cheers

A friend has done every one for many years but hasn’t been able to get in this time.

He’s only looking for the ‘fun run’ one this time (he is 70 so he’s been shortening the distance) so if anyone hears of a slot please PM me.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived