Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bus Ekkamai Pattaya 20 bHt luggage charge

paluskof

Today the women were charging 20 baht per luggage at the bus baggage hold , is that new.?

I did not remember to get charged in November 2018.

NB on the receipt its wrote "Hua Hin"?!?!

Swindle??? 170a5d1c7e07848000d4b59b9df013f8.jpg

Was this a charge to put luggage under the bus? I've never paid for a small rucksack in the bus

Been on a few long distance buses in Thailand that charge for bags, sometimes the first is free.

45 minutes ago, Crushed said:

There's always been a charge.  It's just usually not enforced.  How much luggage do you have if you're complaining about 20 baht per item?

Never been charged use the service many times every year and have done for many years.

Only used the service last week I did not get charged 20B for my luggage nor did I see any other passengers get charged last week or thinking about it have I ever seen any one get charged for a suitcase /rucksack.

large boxes,motorcycles ,bicycles yes many times.

I was charged on the 389 bus from  BKK to Pattaya, case was over 20 kgs  

13 minutes ago, bangna said:

I was charged on the 389 bus from  BKK to Pattaya, case was over 20 kgs  

Was it over sized?

there's a charge for extra luggage, if you goto their website and try to book a bus, it asks how many luggage you have and states 20bht per extra

23 minutes ago, Pheat said:

Was it over sized?

No, overweight lol, I told him only 20 kgs but he checked the airline baggage label which stated 24 kgs

1 hour ago, Pheat said:

Never been charged use the service many times every year and have done for many years.

Only used the service last week I did not get charged 20B for my luggage nor did I see any other passengers get charged last week or thinking about it have I ever seen any one get charged for a suitcase /rucksack.

large boxes,motorcycles ,bicycles yes many times.

Yeah, I have never been charged either but I have seen on the ticket that there is a charge.

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 13:56, paluskof said:

Today the women were charging 20 baht per luggage at the bus baggage hold , is that new.?

I did not remember to get charged in November 2018.

NB on the receipt its wrote "Hua Hin"?!?!

Swindle???

Yes national conspiracy printing the receipts to con some of the falangs of 20B

Jeez , are you gonna buy a seat to be shared between 3 guys now?

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

Just now, paluskof said:

Mu luggage was not  oversized , rather a small one. 

So the girls say.

3 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

So the girls say.

Mr Clown, the same luggage was not charged the last time, November 2108. i wrote it on the original post. , 

8 minutes ago, paluskof said:

You off topic , asshole happily dry sodomized .
Its not about 20 baht , its about i am not the kind of guy who appreciate to get stolen.

yeah sure its about the principle right? I guess you are a different asshole that likes it wet sodomizd

Really??? You have nothing better to do than worry about 20 Baht? It seems really strange that you;re bothered by this so much. I never have luggage when I use the Bangkok Pattaya bus, but I have seen them charging many people for putting their luggage underneath. If something so minor like this gets under your skin, you must have a really, really hard time dealing with travel in Thailand. I mean....they even gave you a receipt. If they were ripping you off they probably wouldn't give you a receipt. 

I wonder if he fights the toilet guy for 5Baht? I am sure its another national conspiracy against pee-ers ; especially falangs pee-ers. I was told thai pee pee-ers pay the local price of 3.25Baht 

12 minutes ago, paluskof said:

Mu luggage was not  oversized , rather a small one. 

It's the weight that matters.

More than 20kg of chickpeas, lentils and rice etc. in your bag and you're fucked, even if it's only the small size.  Total scam.

6 minutes ago, Fart sniffer said:

It's the weight that matters.

More than 20kg of chickpeas, lentils and rice etc. in your bag and you're fucked, even if it's only the small size.  Total scam.

They dont have weigh scale. Its not an airport, its Pattayass bus station .

22 minutes ago, paluskof said:

Mr Clown, the same luggage was not charged the last time, November 2108. i wrote it on the original post. , 

You are too easy to wind up. And apparently last time was 89 year in the future?

TiT as they say. Sometimes you might get charged for luggage sometimes not. I and others have said that they have been charged for luggage on some routes before.

Can anyone 100% tell you if you were ripped off for a whole 20baht? No because there isn't just one company running buses between Ekkamai and Pattaya and it's quite possible they have different rules.

As a newbie I ripped myself off at Ekkamai by insisting on buying the most expensive ticket on the route. Got to be the fastest and newest bus was my thought. But no they charged by the kilometre and I'd bought a ride on a chicken bus that stopped at every possible place it could on and off the #3 road and took nearly three hours. What I didn't do was cry about it on the internet or think they had robbed me. I laughed at myself and continue to do so.

I would be more pissed off that the receipt was for Hua Hin, than the 20 baht.

Would hate to think anyone thought I was going to that shithole.

Archived