Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Anybody from Los Angeles?

richard7791

Hi Richard,

Unless you have a very good reason to stay at Hard Rock, I would recommend against it. They have a 700 Baht joiner fee everytime you bring a girl home. There are many places to stay so look on this board and google searches.

If you want to try a place right in the middle of the action then I would recommend either Secrets hotel or my hotel, Galaxy Suites. Neither of these hotels are for someone looking to have a peaceful, R & R vacation.

PS: I am from Santa Barbara and San Francisco

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

If you r looking similar to hard rock, the Marriot is good, cost a bit less, and not charge for companion. $1.5K with air and 9 night hotel is not bad.

• 5 months later...

I agree, the Hard Rock is not girl friendly, but they do have a nice pool. A lot of Japanese stay there so if you feel like trying to bag a good girl from Japan, this might be the place.

Marriott is expensive but girl friendly, and is REAL close to Walking Street.

RG.

Newbie here! Just curious, as to how much r/t tickets will cost from LAX to BKK

Los Angeles here!

EVA Airlines has always treated me well- $1100 from LA to Tapei and the to BKK. Go economy deluxe- bigger seats/more comfortable.

HR is not girl friendly, like everyone else said. I'd take a pass if I was you.

Newbie here! Just curious, as to how much r/t tickets will cost from LAX to BKK< thailand? like an avergae rate during low and high season. any info will be appericated. i can book airfare and hardrock hotel for 9 days for 1500usd, i see that hotels are very cheap in patts, would like to save money if i can...1500usd in in oct . i notice hotels for as low as 20 dollars a night. Hardrock is like over 100 hundred a night.

Los Angeles here too. Bought my air through Cathay, one stop in Hong Kong both ways - just over $1K (bought about a month ago).

Technically October is still low season, I'm not sure how much the cost will go up in High.

I'm staying in the Mercure, for about $40 a night.

Hope that helps.

:HowAreYou1:

• 2 weeks later...

I flew from san diego to bkk on china airlines for 928 it was under 900 from lax. this was in may though and i booked my flight about 3 months in advance.

28278.png

Newbie here! Just curious, as to how much r/t tickets will cost from LAX to BKK

Oakland California here, booked a flight on Cathay Pacific for $ 815.00 R/T from San Francisco to Bangkok for a flight in November 07. You can find some good deals on-line but you have to search on a regular basis and book as far in advance as possible. My first time going to LOS and looking forward to seeing what everyone says is a great place to visit.

Edited by pathway

I just booked last night for mid october from lax to bkk for $899 with china air, 1 hop.... one thing you want to make sure is the layovers, you want to book the minimum hop of course but more importantly some of the cheaper flights have somewhere from 6-18hr layovers.. 18hrs!!!!! damn it I fell for that one once it SUCKED, being stuck at singapore airport for almost a day..

I'll be in Phuket for most of the time but i will be in pattaya from Nov 15th till Nov 24th! if any you mongers can suggest a fun place to go let me know :unsure: .. would be cool to meet some of you guys..

The Difference between a Western women and a Thai Women

you say. “Can I buy you a cup of coffee?†sounds to a western woman something like “How about a threesome with you and your sister?â€

Where as in Thailand, if you ask a woman “How about a threesome with you and your sister?†her probable response will be “Sure but can you buy us a cup of coffee first?â€

• 3 weeks later...

also from Los Angeles..............got my ticket on EVA rt 740.00 good deal via Tpe........staying at Sabai Lodge new wing 1550 bht......its a good hotel no joiner charge Ill be in Pattaya 17 nov also I booked the flight thru EVA air online If you do it now you will prob. pay bout 850 make sure your price includes and taxes

Edited by bongoz

I just booked LAX-BKK RT on Thai airways (economy plus) it was $1600, I booked pretty last-minute. Non-stop, direct flight, so I wanted the slightly larger seat of the premium economy, paid about $5-600 extra for it, I'll see if its worth it.

I've also flown EVA in the past: Economy around $1k, economy+ around $2k (not worth it anymore at the higher price IMO), business around $3k.

Maybe its just me, but I have not noticed much fluctuation in pricing high-low season from LAX-BKK. Get the best deals by booking directly with the airlines on their websites, and you have to book really early (like 6 months in advance) to get a really reduced rate. I've noticed that EVA economy+ can be had for around $1200 if you book early enough.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein