IGNORED

Wimbledon 2019

Ah dinnae ken

First days womens play threw up a couple of biggies. 15yr old Coco beat Venus Williams who had won 4 majors before Coco was born. Sadly Naomi Osaka #2 seed who I think is a cutie was also knocked out

Having Ash Barty as #1 seed has piqued my interest this year, pity they don't wear just knickers under their skirts like they used to

Excuse an old man & his memories

www.sugarcanemafia.com

3 minutes ago, froddo said:

First days womens play threw up a couple of biggies. 15yr old Coco beat Venus Williams who had won 4 majors before Coco was born. Sadly Naomi Osaka #2 seed who I think is a cutie was also knocked out

Having Ash Barty as #1 seed has piqued my interest this year, pity they don't wear just knickers under their skirts like they used to

Excuse an old man & his memories

That was a massive win for the 15 year old.I have Centre court tickets for tomorrow.

15yr old Coco wins again, sensational young player.

Our Ash on court tonight Aus time so looks like a long night for me

serveimage.jpg.3427577d874b5dfeb8409a49d46c45be.jpg

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Archived