IGNORED

Thai TV

Ajay75

I've started watching Thai TV remotely and thought I'd share the link with anyone whos interested. Most of the channels work and mainly cover just general entertainment and news. Just click on the Channel link beside the program you want to watch and it opens in a seperate window using Windows media player.

Unfortunatley it doesnt come with subtitles but I will keep looking as there maybe a tool or another site which provides this facility. I want to find one with some soaps on as well as they are always quite a good laugh to watch.

Happy viewing.

Thai TV Channels

Starting to quite miss not being there after watching for a bit.

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, I have been wondering how I could go about watching Thai TV in my home country. Cheers.

Except the news, the only experience i have of thai tv is the soap operas the girls watch.

They all seem to be interchangeable also, half perfect looking people who are always trying to sort out their relationships and the other half regular folk who are there to make the jokes. Don't even get me started on the benny hill sound effects they constantly use :001_Thank_You5:

I find the news good, the presenters obviously talk cleary but it's too fast for me with many words that are either difficult or cultural relevant. Can't remember the channel but there are some good 'teach english' shows on sometimes are quite useful.

None of those tv channels work

Tried all the thai channels but not connecting

All the channels work but you may have to wait a little while for the connection. Also some channels dont broadcast at certain times.

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

Have also tried these channels none work 5 of the board memebers tried them too none work

Have even tried other countrys none of them work

Working perfectly here, but can't see myself watching for long, no speaky thai.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.

He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Albert Einstein

• 1 month later...

I have tried loads of online Thai TV sites, but they all seem to be of varying and deteriorating quality. One that works is Thai TV, but it costs a few dollars to use. When I tried it, it worked perfectly, although that was a few years ago.

There are both recorded and live programs there, including all the soaps.

Edited by Bussaba

you can get thai global on digital free to air but i dont tell the wife cause she would have it on 24/7 and drive me insane .personally i cant bare to watch it