IGNORED

RCon hotel on Soi Bakaou

raviinc

Want to know if anyone stayed at this hotel, maybe a review. Just checked the rates, it seems ok, so is the location but any other info would be helpful.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Stayed their last year,left a cash deposit for a room,wouldn’t give it back because I had no receipt and the staff were very rude to everyone,if you do decide to stay let me what is was like.lol

Is not this the place with that huge concrete hole in the ground for the sewer that's been under construction since they sailed off in the ark?

There are a couple R-Cons and one is close to Buakhao Soi 11 or so and the other is almost at the exit to Pattaya Klang so make sure you know which is which. The one near Klang has that big hole in the street. 

1 hour ago, raviinc said:

Want to know if anyone stayed at this hotel, maybe a review. Just checked the rates, it seems ok, so is the location but any other info would be helpful.

Thanks

D hotel 100 yards up the road is nice.

I have stayed at this hotel for many , many years.

The one with the big hole in the street. lol.

The staff do blow hot and cold. 555.

Having said that, once they know you, (I always bring chocolates and bottles of perfume from the pound shop) everything £1 lol, they are ok.

The rooms are quite big but, dated.

Price changes on different parts of the year.

I always pay monthly.

Everything considered, for short stay its ok.

For long stay, its brill.

location is good  right by the market...lots of freelancers around the market  easy pick up...

right on the bhat bus route...

1 hour ago, sapnker said:

Price changes on different parts of the year.

I always pay monthly.

Everything considered, for short stay its ok.

For long stay, its brill.

What's the monthly rate this time of year?

:Party1:

In the vicinity of RCon and D hotel are there any other better hotels.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

On 19/06/2019 at 01:06, raviinc said:

Thanks

where are you checking the rates.

i have only stayed at r-con blue other end and the rate is 600 a night and 8990 a month low season . though there website still says 990 promo and always has since opening. room are now well dated i gather r-con will be more so. but for the price as good as you can get IMO 

Booking site are over 1k.

What i am trying to say is contact them direct its most probably cheaper than your seeing.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

where are you checking the rates.
i have only stayed at r-con blue other end and the rate is 600 a night and 8990 a month low season . though there website still says 990 promo and always has since opening. room are now well dated i gather r-con will be more so. but for the price as good as you can get IMO 
Booking site are over 1k.
What i am trying to say is contact them direct its most probably cheaper than your seeing.

Thanks for the info. I read somewhere that r-con is more like a guest house then a hotel. Want to know if there are some better hotels in area for around 1000-1300.

What time if the year?
D hotel stances room 875 low season..
High around 1100
Peek sold out from travel sites goto go direct.
Nothing but good reviews from the D hotel and apartments.

Next area that has good review is near LK and soi honey area..

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Sleep with me hotel. Less than 1000 a night

D hotel 1065 baht pn on Agoda

90 Days with a Thai Girl in Oz

"Whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?"

It matters not how strait the gate,How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. William Ernest Henley

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

5 hours ago, raviinc said:

Thanks for the info. I read somewhere that r-con is more like a guest house then a hotel. Want to know if there are some better hotels in area for around 1000-1300.

There are heaps around for that price some really nice guest houses try looking a Baku guest house.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived