IGNORED

U.S. Open Golf - who’s your pick?

Fire Bar Matt

So before they tee off in the final round, who’s your pick ? 

Personally I’d really like to see Koepka go back to back to back, just for the sake of it. 

Rosie and Rory would be my sentimental favourites. 

Koepka has already gone back to back. He's after 3 in a row.

Like yourself I would like to see him win too as I bet on him. Its a big ask with 2 of them 3 and 4 shots ahead. But if anyone can, he has the game to do it. On you tube you can watch each of his shots for each round and its easy to see why he has won 3 of the last 6 majors.

7 minutes ago, underbelly said:

Koepka has already gone back to back. He's after 3 in a row.

Like yourself I would like to see him win too as I bet on him. Its a big ask with 2 of them 3 and 4 shots ahead. But if anyone can, he has the game to do it. On you tube you can watch each of his shots for each round and its easy to see why he has won 3 of the last 6 majors.

Yeah that’s why I said back to back to back, being 3 in a row. Hard to imagine someone doing that in the game today, plus it would be 5 of the last 9 majors if he won tomorrow. I don’t think anyone else beside Jack would have that kind of run. 

Kuchar seems to playing really well but ever since that pay incident with the caddy in the Dominican I’ve really lost any Desire to see him win. 

30 minutes ago, Dr No said:

Yeah that’s why I said back to back to back, being 3 in a row. Hard to imagine someone doing that in the game today, plus it would be 5 of the last 9 majors if he won tomorrow. I don’t think anyone else beside Jack would have that kind of run. 

Kuchar seems to playing really well but ever since that pay incident with the caddy in the Dominican I’ve really lost any desire to see him win. 

Sorry, I misread your post.

I think Tiger had a run around 2008/2009 might be 6 of 9.

Adam Scott.  Of course.

many many years  ago I was at a promo golf day.   We went around and at a par 3 we got to substitute Adams shot for our best...he was stationed there......well he got a hole in 1.....his second for the day ...lovely fellow.    He was dating the tennis girl at the time.

Go Adam 

5 minutes ago, keepitfun said:

Adam Scott.  Of course.

many many years  ago I was at a promo golf day.   We went around and at a par 3 we got to substitute Adams shot for our best...he was stationed there......well he got a hole in 1.....his second for the day ...lovely fellow.    He was dating the tennis girl at the time.

Go Adam 

I’d love to see Scotty break through and add an Open to his Master majors title but I just can’t see it happening. He may have one of the sweetest swings in golf (up there with Ernie) but since the rule change his putting has been problematic and is holding him back. 

Rose has been there  done that (2013) & will not fold under pressure & starting one shot back is nothing so he is my pick.  I hope Gary Woodland can hang on but feel the pressure may get to him but would love to see him join the ranks of major winners.

Talking of majors, ASH BARTY, go you good thing. 

www.sugarcanemafia.com

19 minutes ago, froddo said:

Rose has been there  done that (2013) & will not fold under pressure & starting one shot back is nothing so he is my pick.  I hope Gary Woodland can hang on but feel the pressure may get to him but would love to see him join the ranks of major winners.

Talking of majors, ASH BARTY, go you good thing. 

Yep, experience can’t be under played enough when it comes to majors. Rosie as I’m sure you know also has that Olympic Gold medal which only adds to his favouritism. With a US Open though there’s such a huge possibility of a 3 - 4 shot swing within a matter of a couple holes so anyone within 4 or 5 shots are in it. 

All us Aussies love a Barty Party :)

Love the fact that Woodland won with these gorgeous new Wilson blades. I wish I would play good enough to game them.

Archived