IGNORED

Soft king size beds

Thedonnie

I’m looking for places that have softer beds due to back issues (thanks army) and also king sized Incase I make more than one friend for the night.  The problem I’ve come across is they are either bigger beds that feel like a sheet of plywood or a soft one that barely fits two.

Hey mate, the best and softest in a hotel I've stayed in was March hotel.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Iv'e got the same problem , the best bed Iv'e had was the W14 hotel , but still not soft .

Iv'e just come back from the Phillipines , and the hotels bed was rock hard , I asked the receptionist if they had a mattress topper that they could put on the bed.

She said that they didn't , but told me some guests bring one with them . So next time I go to Pattaya or AC I'm going to buy a foam mattress topper , and reduce the size by putting it in one of those plastic bags that you suck the air out of with a vacuum cleaner so it can fit in my case.

As I recall the beds in Acqua and 247 in the Soi Honey / Soi 11 area use good quality mattress toppers. They feel soft, but not too soft, to me. I totally hear you about the common Thai mattresses chipped out of a solid granite block of stone. :-) 

Boomerang on the alleyway behind the Soi 15 Soi Buakhao corner had both a big bed and fairly soft comfortable bed. It's a popular guesthouse though so if you were wanting to stay there you would need to book in advance. The big rooms in front are really big for the Pattaya normal. 

Yep same issue here, if it's a hard bed I get a shit night sleep and just become a grumpy cunt all day! so now I don't mind spending a bit more on accommodation just to get a good bed. So far I've only found a few rooms in VT6 and the Hard Rock Cafe to have the best beds. I haven't tried many other hotels as I'm worried I'll book a hotel for 6 nights that has a hard bed, then I'm fucked.

At one time some of the matresses sold were hard on one side for Thais and soft on the other side ,

Might be worth checking your mattress..

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

6 hours ago, Syco said:

So next time I go to Pattaya or AC I'm going to buy a foam mattress topper , and reduce the size by putting it in one of those plastic bags that you suck the air out of with a vacuum cleaner so it can fit in my case.

Uh?? If your mattress topper is so soft that it allows to be compress to fit in a suitcase, then I doubt that it makes a lot (any?) difference when put on top of a mattress :unsure:

I use one of these topper as my main mattress, laid on the floor, and roll it and store it vertically during the day. There is no way I could compress it more than 20-30% by rolling it very tight, and it can not be folded as it would break/cut the inside foam. Even when rolled, its volume is bigger than a big suitcase.

2 minutes ago, Oukiva said:

Uh?? If your mattress topper is so soft that it allows to be compress to fit in a suitcase, then I doubt that it makes a lot (any?) difference when put on top of a mattress :unsure:

I use one of these topper as my main mattress, laid on the floor, and roll it and store it vertically during the day. There is no way I could compress it more than 20-30% by rolling it very tight, and it can not be folded as it would break/cut the inside foam. Even when rolled, its volume is bigger than a big suitcase.

Ok may have to rethink that.

8 hours ago, Syco said:

Ok may have to rethink that.

Depending on how long my stay was, and how much the existing mattress was impacting my sleep, and whether or not I could cancel my remaining reservation with a refund, it might be worth it to just buy a good mattress topper and abandon it when I left (and never book that hotel again.) 

I suspect a mattress topper wouldn't be much above the cost of one short-time, and certainly less than a long-time. That doesn't seem like a lot to pay to get a good nights sleep for a week or two. :-)

Boomerang guest house, the very large rooms at the front have very large comfortable beds

13 hours ago, jaynewcastle said:

Boomerang guest house, the very large rooms at the front have very large comfortable beds

There is nothing such as a bed comfortable for everybody . For mattresses - as for ladies - we all have different tastes/preferences. These one may be comfortable for YOU but very uncomfortable for someone else. (too soft, too hard...)

I find that sleeping on your stomach make any bed less uncomfortable.

Archived