IGNORED

Areca front desk changes...

Knucklehead303

Checked into the Areca early this morning... Check in desk on the Soi Diana side is totally gone.  All check in and gueat services, including key drop are in the Evergreen wing... My room is in the Corona Wing so agent says "Bring lady back, come here to give ID"  Not very convenient since I always enter, exit from the Soi Diana side.  

Just an FYI guys...

Cheers.

I would have thought the vast majority of foot traffic would come through the Soi Diana entrance?

I would hope this is a temporary thing as it could stop me using the hotel. Quite often stay in the original Areca building and I'd not be happy walking all the way to the Evergreen reception and back to drop and pick up keys.

3 hours ago, thumper64 said:

I would have thought the vast majority of foot traffic would come through the Soi Diana entrance?

17 hours ago, thinkingallowed said:

I would hope this is a temporary thing as it could stop me using the hotel. Quite often stay in the original Areca building and I'd not be happy walking all the way to the Evergreen reception and back to drop and pick up keys.

Yes, they said it is temporary.  I'm in the middle Corona building so not too bad.  During the day I just carry key...

Archived