Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Recommendation wanted on hotels

Mad Max

Has anyone any experience with either the Vista hotel Pattaya and Season Five hotel?

I have heard that Vista hotel gets loads of Chinese tour groups and my previous experience with such tour groups was not pleasant.

Is it true that they have loads of Chinese Tour Groups?

Also, are they both guest friendly?

Thanks

Max

Season five looks a nice hotel and was on my list of possibles at one time, i`ve never actually stayed there though and one of the main reasons is trivial, but its the fact that even though its a modern hotel theres no seperate showers  in the bathrooms, just a shower over a bath and a shower curtain, apparently the bathroom gets easily flooded, i`ve read many comments saying how much people liked the rooms but this complaint consistently cropped up.

Yes by what i read they`re guest friendly, if it wasnt for the issue above i might have given it a try.

41 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

, just a shower over a bath and a shower curtain, apparently the bathroom gets easily flooded, i`ve read many comments saying how much people liked the rooms but this complaint consistently cropped up.

I use to have that same problem;

Then someone told me to put eh shower curtain inside the tub.

After that no more problems with a flooded bathroom.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

1 hour ago, LeoTex said:

I use to have that same problem;

Then someone told me to put eh shower curtain inside the tub.

After that no more problems with a flooded bathroom.

LeoTex

I`ve always done that too, but its still a poor affair for otherwise good hotels to not have seperate shower cubicles!

Season five looks a nice hotel and was on my list of possibles at one time, i`ve never actually stayed there though and one of the main reasons is trivial, but its the fact that even though its a modern hotel theres no seperate showers  in the bathrooms, just a shower over a bath and a shower curtain, apparently the bathroom gets easily flooded, i`ve read many comments saying how much people liked the rooms but this complaint consistently cropped up.
Yes by what i read they`re guest friendly, if it wasnt for the issue above i might have given it a try.
Thank you... I have now booked this hotel

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Archived