Sign in to follow this  
ArchDevil

Condo suggestion for a month and a half

ArchDevil

So Im gonna stay in patts for like from 14 of june untill july 29 with my friend and we want to rent a condo in Central Pattaya/Paratumnak Hill or somewhere not far from everything.

We're looking for a 80sqm+ 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom. Anyone have an idea which condos to look at or who i can talk to that can help me with that? an agent someone?

Would be great if anyone here know some condos that have rooms like that. budget is about 30k~45k a month.

jocky king
3 minutes ago, ArchDevil said:

So Im gonna stay in patts for like from 14 of june untill july 29 with my friend and we want to rent a condo in Central Pattaya/Paratumnak Hill or somewhere not far from everything.

We're looking for a 80sqm+ 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom. Anyone have an idea which condos to look at or who i can talk to that can help me with that? an agent someone?

Would be great if anyone here know some condos that have rooms like that. budget is about 30k~45k a month.

davidge
11 minutes ago, ArchDevil said:

Not so many 2-bed around and they tend to attract a premium. Best bet is to look on AirBnB. Had a quick look and a few in your price range on Pratumnak or in Central Pattaya. Didn’t look further out.

If you find something interesting ask on here with a few details and I’m sure someone will know the building. Map on AirBnB not always accurate!