IGNORED

Which Airline will get me there ?

LongPlay

Hey guys... i need a quick bit of help.

I am headed for a project in Egypt. Will probably be there about a week or two. Then I would like to make a short trip to LOS while I am at least half way there.

Any suggestions on which airlines would give me a decent rate? I looked at Gulf Air and kuwait air and I can fly direct from the states for less than they want to take me from egypt to bangkok.... I think there are better ways, but cant think of any right now......

Any ideas ? :D

Egypt air mate quite simple really :D

Spot on Esco. I work in Egypt and use Egypt Air. The schedule is good. Direct flight from Cairo to Bangkok leaves just after 10pm arriving into Bangkok at 12:00 noon. The return flight leaves about 00:45 and arrives back in Cairo at about 7 am in the morning. So no lost days at work. Book on the Egypt Air website. Gulf Air is reknown for problems with the connection and often arrives late on the outward and return flights. Depending on availability price should be USD650 to USD 750.

Edited by som nam na

I will try the egypt air site again. So far I dont see a good way with them. but around 700 sounds good from what I have found so far.

Thanks

i like egypt air because you got loads of leg room on the Boeing 777 :Whistle:

fuck em' all, sort em' out later...