Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Emirates flights & the Champions League Final

blue1878

Just been looking at the emirates website and if I understand it correctly if you are on one of there flights whilst the final is being played you can still watch the game on there inflight entertainment 

https://www.emirates.com/uk/english/experience/inflight-entertainment/ice-tv-live/

same on etihad IF  the plane has the latest entertainment package. even in economy there are 8 live tv options inc sport

Presently there's no internet on flights above Indian airspace and so live streaming of games. The ME airlines spend quite a lot of their flights to and from BKK flying over India.

There's talk of this changing but it was the case last month.

34 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

Presently there's no internet on flights above Indian airspace and so live streaming of games. The ME airlines spend quite a lot of their flights to and from BKK flying over India.

I didn't know that

Interesting

1 hour ago, thinkingallowed said:

is it not satellite based?,, 

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

46 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

I didn't know that

Interesting

13 minutes ago, fostraswift said:

is it not satellite based?,, 

Maybe I'm wrong I was assuming they used the same technology for both.

29 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

Maybe I'm wrong I was assuming they used the same technology for both.

That's something to check out sometime

If its satallite based then  planes can get a connection even if they are flying over India

I7Yfd.jpg

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

4 minutes ago, fostraswift said:

I7Yfd.jpg

Sorry but what are we looking at???

1 minute ago, blue1878 said:

Sorry but what are we looking at???

bubble on top , thats where the satellite receiver  is

Just now, fostraswift said:

bubble on top , thats where the satellite receiver  is

Thanks for that

You learn something new all the time:D

Archived