IGNORED

Best ~1000baht accomodation with decent girls downstairs

bfinkay

Hello all

What would be your choice of accomodation that has girls downstairs, some options I'm looking at are:

• Galaxy Suites (Heaven above) soi 15
  • 69ers beer bar soi 7
  • Shooters soi 7
  • Ruby Soi 6
  • SITC Soi 6
  • Various options on Soi Buakao 

My modus operandi when in town is get up around 11am and get some lucnh / breaky in before hitting the pink (unless I have a LBFM with me from last night), hitting ST places or Soi 6 after that then the clubs late at night.

As this trip is shorter than normal I'm keen to have the option of getting a quick cheap ST in during the day and would like to avoid going to far for it or fuck around with unreliable or misrepresentatively advertised girls online. So thinking this time to stay somewhere that has girls on tap so I can have more prescious minutes in the vagina over walking around, scouting, interviewing being fucked around etc.

View on some of the accomodation criteria are:

• 800-1000baht or thereabouts
  • dont need swimming pool, gym, etc, just need a half decent bed not made of foam, somewhere to securely lock up my rohypnol, a desk or table so I can get work in, air-conditioning
  • girls in the bar downstairs are 6.5+ that can ST during the day as I'm not interested in doing the standard beer bar fugly chick
  • rooms are well presented, i.e. the LBFM's wont feel out of it coming back (have been close to converting deals before and when I said I stay on Soi 6 they got sellers remorse and meskiddled away)
  • noise isnt an issue as I usually get home very late and seem to barely sleep when on ground
  • if the room doesnt have anywhere comfy somewhere downstairs I can sit down and chill without chain smoking packets of cigarettes
  • not too worried about WIFI etc as I'll have internet on phone

Hopefully some of you out there have similar goals and thus recommendations of good places that you like to stay, otherwise keen for any ideas so I can get this bit of planning behind me.

... and appreciate any responses or ideas that come my way - thankyou

makeme.jpg

Not a good idea to shit on your own doorstep IMHO

Choose any hotel in Patts and there will be girls within a few metres away.

Club Baku is an option, I am staying there in October and re the "shitting in your own nest", I intend to try and bang them all and the key is to make that plain to all the girls when I march the first one upstairs. 

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

As this trip is shorter than normal I'm keen to have the option of getting a quick cheap ST in during the day and would like to avoid going to far for it or fuck around with unreliable or misrepresentatively advertised girls online. So thinking this time to stay somewhere that has girls on tap

As far as I know, even if you stay above a bar, there won't be any girls available until working hours (they do like to sleep). You'll have a better chance finding a girl online, beach road or a massage place.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Read my trip reports here, thanks:

September 2019November 2019

May 2023November 2023

Used to have these problems when I lived in BKK but now I try and gauge whether they'd be concerned about taking money from a 'butterfly'.

Now I'm pretty open with my intentions and even have some previous ST's that I'm sitting with pick out and introduce their friends for me.

Hearing what you are saying but it's not a concern, it's not really my backyard and I'm far from doing pooping.

Always treat them nice they usually like my company.

Club Baku is an option, I am staying there in October and re the "shitting in your own nest", I intend to try and bang them all and the key is to make that plain to all the girls when I march the first one upstairs. 
What's the girls like there?

Ignore that found their FB page got some lookers in there

8 minutes ago, bfinkay said:
9 minutes ago, bfinkay said:

Ignore that found their FB page got some lookers in there

Yep,and some dirty dirty girls too :Clap8:

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

2 hours ago, deano4598 said:

Good luck with that deano, let us know how things went.

2 hours ago, deano4598 said:

Deano with the Baku girls downstairs........What could possibly go wrong?  :Oops1:

image.png

Archived