IGNORED

R-Con Blue Ocean

VLG

Hi, 

Anyone stayed here before? The photos on the site looks good. 

http://www.r-conblueocean.com/

The rates on the site is a lot more than the rates they post on their Facebook page though. 

Tried emailing them and Facebook message them with no replies. 

Given that I'm in pattaya during September low season. I wonder whether I can just walk in and get the rooms at the promo rates. Screenshot_20190529_233009_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.43d1c5755216c31fa5d65884e605fd11.jpg

Yes you can just walk in. Good location but can get noisy, when i enquired, bars both sides. I asked which side is quiet and desk girl said both sides have noise.

The other thing they don't mention in your facebook image is elec and water is way over priced. Elec something like 10 baht per unit, govt is around 5 baht, 8 is common. But will only add an extra 500-1000 baht to bill, so will be nearer 2000 most likely with AC

1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:

Yes you can just walk in. Good location but can get noisy, when i enquired, bars both sides. I asked which side is quiet and desk girl said both sides have noise.

The other thing they don't mention in your facebook image is elec and water is way over priced. Elec something like 10 baht per unit, govt is around 5 baht, 8 is common. But will only add an extra 500-1000 baht to bill, so will be nearer 2000 most likely with AC

I'm guessing that they would only charge the electricity for monthly rentals? The daily rates should have that covered right? 

I'm guessing that they would only charge the electricity for monthly rentals? The daily rates should have that covered right? 
Most probably yes

A couple of pals of mine regularly stay there long time during low season....very happy with the place :ThumbUp6:

rather off topic but one of the receptionists there now....many moons ago .....gave me some delightful experiences in her other life a a BG...piled on the kilo,s now unfortunately but still a nice girl.

i would get a room on the poolside  action street is really noisy. nice hotel,  they have clear glass bathroom to bedroom so u can watch ur g/f  dumping

Archived