IGNORED

Katesiree residence

tripodesobrao

Hello I would like to know what´s your oppinion about this accommodation. Especially if you have been there recently. I will go to Pattaya in summer for long and it is one of my candidates.

Thank you in advance.

Hello I would like to know what´s your oppinion about this accommodation. Especially if you have been there recently. I will go to Pattaya in summer for long and it is one of my candidates.

Thank you in advance.
I have stayed in Katesiree house couple of times,1's in residence is on the same street .
Location 10/10
Value for money 9/10
Friendly staff 9/10
Draw back is no BF and pool.

For all other things its walkable or else u get a bhat bus for 10 from 2nd road.

Basically I love soi buokow area

Cheers
MM

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Mong Mogwli said:

I have stayed in Katesiree house couple of times,1's in residence is on the same street .
Location 10/10
Value for money 9/10
Friendly staff 9/10
Draw back is no BF and pool.

For all other things its walkable or else u get a bhat bus for 10 from 2nd road.

Basically I love soi buokow area

Cheers
MM

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thank you, I like the buokow area. I always stay in travelodge, but this time I´m going to stay for a month. In your oppinion what´s the best? the house or residence?

Thank you in advance.

I've stayed at the Residence a couple of times. Subjectively I think the Residence is quieter than the House, and the lounge/bar/seating/lobby area isn't as crowded as at the House. I enjoyed sitting there with a beverage watching the traffic on Soi Buakhao go by. It's not quite in the thick of things, but not that far away either. For a longer stay, I think that is a point in its favor. I don't think any of the downstairs staff is barfineable, but I also look at that as a bonus. When you're sitting in the lounge area, no one pesters you for drinks or anything else. :-)

There is no lift/elevator, and the way the building is constructed the room directly across from the stairwell on each floor is a physically big room, but a regular price. The quietest rooms should be facing the alleyway in the back, and the noisiest ones would be the ones facing Soi Buakhao. There is no pool, but I never use the pool at any property so for me it's an extra expense for something I don't use. 

As a budget accommodation, I thought it was well worth the price. Agoda seems to have pretty good discounts on rooms every so often. It's worth checking back over time to see what sort of discount you can get. 

On 25/05/2019 at 11:15, Garzan said:

I've stayed at the Residence a couple of times. Subjectively I think the Residence is quieter than the House, and the lounge/bar/seating/lobby area isn't as crowded as at the House. I enjoyed sitting there with a beverage watching the traffic on Soi Buakhao go by. It's not quite in the thick of things, but not that far away either. For a longer stay, I think that is a point in its favor. I don't think any of the downstairs staff is barfineable, but I also look at that as a bonus. When you're sitting in the lounge area, no one pesters you for drinks or anything else. :-)

There is no lift/elevator, and the way the building is constructed the room directly across from the stairwell on each floor is a physically big room, but a regular price. The quietest rooms should be facing the alleyway in the back, and the noisiest ones would be the ones facing Soi Buakhao. There is no pool, but I never use the pool at any property so for me it's an extra expense for something I don't use. 

As a budget accommodation, I thought it was well worth the price. Agoda seems to have pretty good discounts on rooms every so often. It's worth checking back over time to see what sort of discount you can get. 

Thank you so much, it sounds great. I don´t need elevator and I almost never use the pool, so it is ok for me.

Katesiree House is a similar setup and I liked it.

it's certainly a cheap bar. my mate had a hot coffee followed by a soda  in there this week @ 25 bht, and 20 bht respectively 

a large bottle of Leo is 70 bht

Archived