Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel in Soi 10 to 13 Area

Kickoff

Looking for recommendations for the Soi 10 to 13 area between 2nd and Beach Road in the 1000 to 1500 baht range. Previously Dynasty Inn was the preferred spot, but they changed their mattresses to something ultra firm, not soft recently. Did find 2 that seems promising in the Baywalk Residence and Whitehouse Condotel where I've eaten at next door to the Dynasty Inn. Would be open to other suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Some questions: Are the mattresses too firm, soft at these places? Do they have a safe and what type? Clean? Smells? Good staff? 

Page 10 is a good choice on soi 10. Rooftop pool, nice beds, and nice room. Should be under 50 bucks depending on when u book.

sandy spring soi13,not sure the price now, but you can join their discount program, just ask at reception,great location and friendly staff, no problem with guests.

Whitehouse Condotel is a pretty good choice, well run, clean modern, suites are big roomy, smaller rooms are fine, wifi is ok to good and girl friendly for one at a time. Manager is a Pom called Jonathon and a BM here.

Check their website for prices but the location in Soi 13 is pretty good.

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Sea Me Spring hotels, the one next to the first Sea Me Spring and a couple closer to Beach Rd on Soi 10. Scenery, Acqua, 24/7, and a few other newer hotels on Soi 11/Honey.

Also my favorite on Soi 11/Honey Bay Breeze!

I like The Whitehouse Condotel as well and will stay there for a second time later this year. Quiet area but still in the middle of the action and perfectly situated for the baht bus route. Small but ok rooftop pool, small but ok breakfast and good rooms. 1350 baht per night in July. 

The stay soi 10 is another good one, dont know when you`re off though as prices vary.

I stayed at Dynasty as usual in March/April and found no difference between the new (allegedly) "hard" mattress and the old version  -  both comfortable.  When I confirmed my reservation back in December I queried the new "hard mattress" reports raised in another thread.  I was told that if I found the new mattress uncomfortable I could ask for it to be changed to a "foam" mattress no problem.  I didn't need it changed.  No problem at Dynasty.

There have been some reports of Page 10 offering special deals to attract customers back after their refurbishment. If you can get this hotel for anywhere close to 1500 i would jump on it . I've stayed there several times ( most recently about 3 years ago prior to the refurbishment ) and have never paid less than 2200 baht.

Baywalk residence is also on my "to stay " list but one thing you need to remember is that they have about 10 different room categories. What you get at entry level will potentially vary enormously from what you would get if you chose a mid or higher ranking room 

On 24/05/2019 at 10:01, Terminal said:

I stayed at Dynasty as usual in March/April and found no difference between the new (allegedly) "hard" mattress and the old version  -  both comfortable.  When I confirmed my reservation back in December I queried the new "hard mattress" reports raised in another thread.  I was told that if I found the new mattress uncomfortable I could ask for it to be changed to a "foam" mattress no problem.  I didn't need it changed.  No problem at Dynasty.

Interesting. Will have to shoot them an e-mail regarding this. Thanks for the reply. 

Page 10 - Soi 10, $55-60, 8.0 Agoda

Sea Me Spring/Too/Tree - Soi 10, $50, 8.0 Agoda

The Stay - Soi 10, $55-105, 8.1 Agoda

Sandy Spring - Soi 13, $55, 8.0 Agoda

Thanks for the suggestions!

Archived