IGNORED

Can You Help Me Translate These Sentences ?

Mr.Cyp-78

Hi need to send that to my a Girl in PAttaya .... Can you help me translate that into thai ,

thanks for your help

this is the text :

"Hi , im sorry i can't come this march because i got a new employer that make me work as a full time golf coach until end of April but my brother told me that he plan to go with his friends around June -July to Pattay , You will be there ? ... i will join them .

I"m verry Sorry ... Call you went im suree at 100% i'm coming i'm sorry again. I won't Be able to Respond Ur call for a while because i'm working From 8am to 12pm. except on my day off but i don't know when it is yet

see you "

" I'm the master of my fade , the captain of my soul !!!! "

babydollsaddict.gif

And you wonder why they say all farangs lie and are full of bullshit :Whistle:

Just joking Im sure Doc W Oboogie cant translate it for ya

i could probably do that albeit with some errors, i'll try it later. Perhaps the dr.w could grade it before submission :Whistle:

Mate you are trusting to let someone on a board translate a letter for you!!!! :Whistle:

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Just take it down to the local internet cafe where all the bargirls go and somebody will be able to compose a e-mail for you including the the words love you mak mak

babydollsaddict.gif

cheers mate ......... its ok i ll call her better this way because i want to send her some money as appologize ........

" I'm the master of my fade , the captain of my soul !!!! "

babydollsaddict.gif

I think the structure is pretty much ok and I checked most of the spelling with a dictionary as reading in thai is one thing but spelling even quite simple words can often be quite difficult, hopefully someone can correct the mistakes etc:

ผมเสียใจครับ เพราะว่า งานไหม่ผมบอกว่าผมต้องทำงงานจนถึงพถษภาคม และ ผมไม่เอา จริงๆ ก็ แต่พิ่ชายผมมาที่พัทยาที่มิถุนายนถึงกรกฎาคม

ถ้าคุณอยูที่่พัทยาจนถึงกรกฎาคมเราเจอกันได้ครับ

เมือคุณรู้จักโทรไปผมนะ แต่ตนนี ผมทำงานมากมาย ระหว่าง ๘ โมงเช้าถึงที่ยงวัน ถ้าผมไม่รับโทรคุณไม่ตองห่วงเพราะว่าผมจะโทรกล้บคุณที่หล้ง

แล้วพบกันใหม่

Edited by herds