IGNORED

Villas

exile aberdeen

have they rented a villa through any sites.

4 of us coming over in March and we are looking to get a villa instead of staying in a hotel.

Looking for something in Pattaya, central or in the north.

Any suggestions would be great.

have they rented a villa through any sites.

4 of us coming over in March and we are looking to get a villa instead of staying in a hotel.

Looking for something in Pattaya, central or in the north.

Any suggestions would be great.

I asked a similar question and was directed to the link below, by a fellow member

A little above my price range, but, less than those i found while searching on net myself

There might be something there in yours:

http://www.pattayaholidayrentals.com/

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Thanks, had a look through some on the net.

Either really expensive or really out of the way.

• 2 months later...

Me and two other coworkers rented a 3 bedroom Private Villa at Secrets for June. I read a lot about it and it has gotten really good reviews. This is our first trip to Thailand, so we wanted to do it right. For each person for 5 nights was about 250 USD. Just google Secrets PATTAYA and the webpage will appear.

I hope this helped.

Enjoy!!

Me and two other coworkers rented a 3 bedroom Private Villa at Secrets for June. I read a lot about it and it has gotten really good reviews. This is our first trip to Thailand, so we wanted to do it right. For each person for 5 nights was about 250 USD. Just google SECRETS PATTAYA and the webpage will appear.

I hope this helped.

Enjoy!!

warning.. you dont have private pool. its a shared pool( share with owner. who live in the other house with GF )... ride back and forth from the villa is very expensive.. 250 per "way" ( 5 people / per trip... max ).. so 500bt for back and forth.........u might think that 500 is not much.. but just think.. what if you want to go and come back to the house 2-3 times a day... it adds up..

other then that ... its all good... o. if you brake glass in the pool i think its gonna cost you an arm....LOL... i didnt but i saw a sign around there....

----------------------

to the OP.. i only stayed at one other villas.. the view talay villa.... i highly recommend it... they have a 3 bed room villa with a decent private pool for around 9000bt i think( u have a 8 foot wall surrounding your villa NO one can see in! fuck in the pool u say?..lol ).. free daily room service.. extra bigger pool out side.. plus its VERY easy to get in and out.. free tuk tuk to get you to the baht buses.. 10 bt gets you to Walking Street.... or there are moto taxis out side your private cummunity gate.. VERY SAFE.. they are located in jomtien( jomtien is very relaxing compare to middle of pattaya ) .. its only 10 bt to get you right in the middle of the action.. it take 10 min ride to get there....

peace..... have fun..

o. if you want you can also find private villa owners who rents out there own villa for much cheaper. plus the villa is already cherry out.. but you get no room service and no tuk tuk.. so you have to walk 5-7 mins to get to the gate where the moto taxi are.. moto taxi charge about 60 bt per trip to Walking Street... or if you dont want to pay 60 bt. walk 5-7 more mins to baht bus area....

i have done both of the option for view talay villa... it all depends on what you are going to use the villa for.. if you want to just relax in there then go with the private own and cheaper villas.. if you want good place to hang and shag.. go with the other option. much easier to get in and out. no hassle.. plus room and pool is clean every day...

5555 gay!!! the op is finished with his trip already!.. 555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Edited by Gobby

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

thanks for the awesome advice. im not sure, but i think half was already put on a deposit for the villa, so we just may be screwed. unless there is a way to get that back. Have any more suggestions?

If the villa plan falls through, what the best place to stay that is on Walking Sreet and is also girl friendly. I heard something about a Galaxy place that was good. Is that true?

• 2 weeks later...

I have looked at many villas, including View Talay, Secrets, and others - have even looked at buying in my dream building - Northshore by Raimonland, but whenever I do the sums, it makes more sense to get a huge room at a great resort (I prefer Sheraton for the moment) where I am looked after like a king, everyone knows what I like and how I like it, my room is made up twice a day , including towels changed, breakfast is made and I never have to do any housework or tidying. The rooms are usually in better shape than the villas and when something isn't right, it can be fixed in a jiffy.

When I'm on holiday, this is important to me. However, if I was going with a group of friends and didn't mind listening to them rooting all night and sharing a bathroom, renting a villa sounds like a fun time with the boys.... and girls.

Horses for courses?

One of the best things to do if your here for a month, minimum, is to rent a villa.

I rent a 4 bed, 3 toilet villa off Sukumvit road in Pattaya.

Between Pattaya Klang and Nua. Can get anywhere within 10 minutes on a m/bike taxi. Max cost is 60-80bt.

Cost for my TGF and I is 20,000bt a month. The number of villas with fore sale or rent signs up is incredible. About 15%+ are empty?

If you have any mates out here ask them to do a few trips around the private estates and get some numbers. You will be suprised at how cheap it could work out for a group of guys (4) staying a month.

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png