IGNORED

Need New Kitchen!

Petesie

Hi fellas,

We've just bought a house over the Darkside but it has a Thai kitchen; can anyone personally recommend a good value outlet for kitchens/fitting?

I did check out Home Pro/Index/Bann & Beyond but considered them pricey and not a great range.

Look forward to some feedback. :wink:

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Bought mine from Boonthavorn on Sukumvit.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Boonthavorn/@12.9394961,100.9015291,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x310295f75a591f93:0x7d9e4ef53b0bda1a!8m2!3d12.9394961!4d100.9021222?hl=en&authuser=0

Good selection of kitchens, good kitchen planner (Pat) and kept to timescales.

13 hours ago, batman123 said:

Bought mine from Boonthavorn on Sukumvit.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Boonthavorn/@12.9394961,100.9015291,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x310295f75a591f93:0x7d9e4ef53b0bda1a!8m2!3d12.9394961!4d100.9021222?hl=en&authuser=0

Good selection of kitchens, good kitchen planner (Pat) and kept to timescales.

Boonthavorn is real quality, outstanding choice - top Western type goods ....however I think the OP will find it pricier than HomePro.

We got our kitchen in Index...pretty decent quality IMO. We bought this mid range kitchen. It’s 4 years old and wearing pretty well.

34DDB56D-1C86-4367-AE5B-7DC4D1845A05.jpeg

Just now, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Boonthavorn is real quality, outstanding choice - top Western type goods ....however I think the OP will find it pricier than HomePro.

We got our kitchen in Index...pretty decent quality IMO. We bought this mid range kitchen. It’s 4 years old and wearing pretty well.

34DDB56D-1C86-4367-AE5B-7DC4D1845A05.jpeg

Priced up kitchens in Homepro, Index and Boonthavorn. Index was by far the most expensive for me. Found Boonthavorn to be mid range, also had the most choice. Finally chose a kitchen that was Thai style, concrete frame with units inserted.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, batman123 said:

Priced up kitchens in Homepro, Index and Boonthavorn. Index was by far the most expensive for me. Found Boonthavorn to be mid range, also had the most choice. Finally chose a kitchen that was Thai style, concrete frame with units inserted.

Glad you found a kitchen to suit. Our experiences are very different, I have only been in Boonthavorn in Udon and I was blown away by the quality and choice of western goods. The prices were reflective of the high quality. Now, I didn’t know they did Thai goods also, thanks I have learned something.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

Cheers fellas, appreciate the response. :wink:

IKEA is another good option if you can put it together - if not they will do it for you for a fee

My Kitchen is from Index - but really wish I had done the ikea one now

Formerly w3bmast3r (2003 - 2006), and TechSupport (2006 - 2017)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been asking around the fellas I know that live here and they've been quoted horrendous prices. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine in Ikea.

It is so easy to plan, as I did it in the U.K on line and then got them to translate stock numbers into Thai in Bang Na.

They delivered to Surin and fitted it. Excellent installation as well!

• 2 years later...

Re-hashing this old thread. 

I'm looking to buy a new kitchen from IKEA to my somewhat smallish 55sqm condo. Product-prices aside whats your take on: 

1) can IKEA arrange contractors/fitting? 

2) if not, where should I find a legit team of contractors? I'm one of those naive guys open to pay more if it's less stress. 

Sorry for the lazy questions mate, it was quite straight up here: https://www.ikea.com/th/en/customer-service/services/kitchen-installation/

Edited by Jackie2013

Boonthavorn is a sales outlet so commision on their sales leads to horrendous prices, as is Homepro. We bought from Baan & Beyond, reasonable price but quality average, fitting was included.

If I did it again I'd use the Scandi outfit situated just outside B & B who have some great 50% offers on at the moment, top quality & they can arrange everything. :wink: