IGNORED

Hotel advice

Stoof

Looking to visit for my 1st time probably in November. Any suggestions on a few hotels to look at? Looking something around the 2000-2500 baht range and preferably a good breakfast.

Am a complete newbie so no idea how close I really need to be to 1 of the entertainment centres or how tricky getting home at the end of the night will be.

Thanks.

Given your budget and the fact you don’t know the geography of Pattaya, my recommendation would be hotel Acqua. Close to LK Metro/soi Buhakow nightlife, easy to get back home on the Baht bus at night from Walking Street. Top, top hotel. (Tip - if your budget stretches get a larger than standard room).

Somewhere down soi 10, close to baht bus routes and very central.

Page 10.

The stay.

sea me spring.

Sea me spring too.

I`ve stayed at three of those mentioned (Page 10 is my accommodation in a couple of months) and can say they`ve all been good, there are also others down that soi.

Archived