Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Garden guest house reviews

Coffeejunkie

I tried booking hideaway or boomerang guesthouse for my trip in june/July but they are full up for my travel dates. Has anyone stayed at garden guesthouse off soi buakhao and have some reviews? Do they have a private entrance? Does the bar girl have to leave an Id? How is the noise level?

if you've already stayed on the Soi before, then you know all the noise at night on the Soi mainly comes from the ladybar bar across the street from the Garden GH.

That bar & the LB's who sit outside it or at the Garden GH bar are the only problem on the Soi

The rooms at the Garden GH do look decent, but I've only seen a couple of reviews in the last few years. I assume you enter through the main bar area & doubt ID is taken from the girls, as is normal with GH's

The area is my favourite place to stay..

Been to Hideaway, Baku,Garden also and never had a problem with the LB a gogo opposite garden...didn't notice particular noise from the gogo...very quiet IMO.

Garden have big and nice rooms, the bathroom is a bit small though, Wi-Fi work well,very guest friendly...if the girl at bar is awake..lol.. ID required..but u can skip it with the private entry on the side next Club Baku.

Open 24h also..laundry and family markt next door.

Perfect place to me.

Stayed there couple of years back. Good stay, nice rooms. Leave Id with girl at the bar when you get key.

Would stay again if my usual places are unavailable.

• 2 weeks later...

Its decent but if faced with a choice of Baku or Hideaway on the same Soi it doesn't compare, it does have a nice discreet side entrance as the bar entrance doesn't open until later afternoon. I'll probably find somewhere else on my next trip though.

Archived