IGNORED

Pool with plenty sunshine

nunchuck

Hi. During the day I like to sit by the pool in the sun , shade if I get to hot 

any recommend any hotels with good sunbathing 

thanks very much 

2nd....  It's almost been six months, and when I checked on Thursday, a last minute, 4 day advanced purchase ticket to BKK from Seattle was, get this, $477...…..

It's $795 to fly to Memphis, TN from Seattle....  WTF  should I visit my old and soon to be dead 80 yo parents or get a rejuvenation treatment in the land of smiles for much half price?

The Baywalk has a pool on the roof. ..... plenty of sun there.

On beach road and close to Walking Street

2 hours ago, Pabloypablo said:

2nd....  It's almost been six months, and when I checked on Thursday, a last minute, 4 day advanced purchase ticket to BKK from Seattle was, get this, $477...…..

It's $795 to fly to Memphis, TN from Seattle....  WTF  should I visit my old and soon to be dead 80 yo parents or get a rejuvenation treatment in the land of smiles for much half price?

Did I miss something here? How did this go from pool suggestions to airfares. :)

1 hour ago, Rocketboy said:

Did I miss something here? How did this go from pool suggestions to airfares. :)

I thought the same....twilight zone :D

OP - One option is the rooftop pool at Amari Nova Suites. Note guests at the less expensive Nova Gold (around the corner) can also use this pool.

2D31DE44-A828-448A-AF9F-372453391DAE.jpeg

47B95E29-8F08-4C02-BFFF-86E216A3085C.jpeg

hmmmm…..  must remember to keep alien logic paths secret from the humans.....  hmmmmm…….

pool with sunshine > mee want too > mee want to go to get this sunshine > mee want to go now >  how? >  mee fly to pattaya >  when >  ASAP  > how much it costs > go on google flights for ASAP flight, probably too expensive ;-(    >     wow! >  Hey guys look at the great price I found! >

see, logic!, minus the human intermediary steps...….

Pool at Pattaya Blue Sky on Soi 5 gets plenty of sun, even too much of it ... some shade while lying down at the loungers would have been great

1 hour ago, Pabloypablo said:

hmmmm…..  must remember to keep alien logic paths secret from the humans.....  hmmmmm…….

pool with sunshine > mee want too > mee want to go to get this sunshine > mee want to go now >  how? >  mee fly to pattaya >  when >  ASAP  > how much it costs > go on google flights for ASAP flight, probably too expensive ;-(    >     wow! >  Hey guys look at the great price I found! >

see, logic!, minus the human intermediary steps...….

Great price finds are always welcome by all of us. Maybe start a thread on it in the bar room banter section. This thread is trying to help out a dude looking for a pool with all day sunshine. :)

5 hours ago, frantick said:

Areca Lodge has a great pool. In the sun most of the day with umbrellas if you want shade.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yes stopped before. But fully booked on my dates June 3 - June 10 

very popular 

42 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Great price finds are always welcome by all of us. Maybe start a thread on it in the bar room banter section. This thread is trying to help out a dude looking for a pool with all day sunshine. :)

Right!!! 

@nunchuck I think the Acqua has sunshine all day. I should also add that the sun deck and pool area has a real chill out vibe playing cafe Del Mar type tunes, very relaxing and upmarket. Here is a recent review I made of the hotel.

18DAD2CD-8982-46F4-BF4C-CF511C87DFE7.jpeg

F036CF60-2435-43C1-B286-4EA69E8E3EEA.jpeg

79BD72EA-D93E-4134-8E59-9BEB74018FE6.jpeg

2 hours ago, sadisfied said:

Pool at Pattaya Blue Sky on Soi 5 gets plenty of sun, even too much of it ... some shade while lying down at the loungers would have been great

Agreed lots of sun, would be great with shaded area, can get a bit hot up there 

Basically any hotel with a roof top pool.

Couple more with rooftop pools that get plenty of sun:

D hotel

D Apt

D Xpress

April Suites

Adelphi

Archived