IGNORED

CCM condotel at Soi Bongkot 8, 25-70% discount for weekly/monthly rent

tonyacat

Has anyone stayed before in the new CCM condotel at  Soi Bongkot 8, off the Third Road, high rise with gym & swimming pool? 

Double room is around 1200 baht per night. Most importantly, 25% and at most 75% discount for weekly and monthly rent respectively, which is a good deal. But when I try to make a book, it just offer me 482 baht per night (65% discount) for long stay, which is 14,460 baht monthly; or 1,113 baht per night including breakfast, 40% off room price.  A a weekly housekeeping is included. No mentioned about extra for water and electricity. 

Does the condo guest friendly?  Is the location fine, within walking distance to Soi Buckhao and LK Metro? Are there many group tours, or Chinese like the Base?

It's quite a walk to Soi Buakhao and you have to cross the infamous Third road where playing Frogger is compulsory.

It maybe a dark walk at night with soi dogs, I'm not sure about that but its likely.

A motorbike would solve the issue, but brings into play other problems.

For that location I'd want to pay 7k a month

I lived nearby before.

The majority of the soi dogs are further away near kerry,  so it should not be a problem.

Soi Buakhao and LK  Metro are not very far but yes, the walk on the  busy road with no pavement followed by the crossing of 3rd road can be exhausting.

Mototaxi to be found without any problem opposite of the entrance.

was looking at this place through airbnb.  nice place with a very well equipped gym, but couldn't bring myself to be that far from the action.

And how are you getting 14460, it's showing me 17465 after all taxes and fees?  Still a little cheap if I went through Airbnb 

3 hours ago, GirlsGirlsGirls said:

was looking at this place through airbnb.  nice place with a very well equipped gym, but couldn't bring myself to be that far from the action.

And how are you getting 14460, it's showing me 17465 after all taxes and fees?  Still a little cheap if I went through Airbnb 

Go to its official website https://www.ahasmartstay.com/offers.html

It offers a number of discounts for early bird, last minute, weekly, long stay, and free upgrade.  

:Number1a:

CCR.jpg

8 minutes ago, tonyacat said:

Go to its official website https://www.ahasmartstay.com/offers.html

It offers a number of discounts for early bird, last minute, weekly, long stay, and free upgrade.  

:Number1a:

CCR.jpg

I know a secret about the rooms that this on-site company provide.

Typo, my bad, not CCM 

Should be CCR Managed by AHA Smartstay, Pattaya

On 10/05/2019 at 00:55, taylor1975 said:

I know a secret about the rooms that this on-site company provide.

want to let us in on the secret

5 hours ago, GirlsGirlsGirls said:

want to let us in on the secret

....that on-site rental company don't allow microwaves in their rooms

madness or what. 

It takes me 9 minutes to walk from CCR to retox soi Lengkee. Not far at all.

On 13/05/2019 at 00:27, taylor1975 said:

....that on-site rental company don't allow microwaves in their rooms

madness or what. 

That is crazy......  but stranger things happen in Thailand.   I just had a guy turn down a 2 month rental request on Airbnb.  saying he likes renting short short term only  

3 hours ago, GirlsGirlsGirls said:

That is crazy......  but stranger things happen in Thailand.   I just had a guy turn down a 2 month rental request on Airbnb.  saying he likes renting short short term only  

How much discount did you ask?

3 hours ago, KhunChang said:

How much discount did you ask?

Didn't get that far.  Enquired about water, electricity, security deposit, and if he can offer a discount for monthly rental.   And his response was he does not like renting in monthly terms.

Possibly wants to avoid having to go to Immigration to register TM30.
And thereby open himself to paying tax also ..

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Archived