IGNORED

Watching cycling (Giro d'Italia) on TV in Bar in Pattaya

petehoax

I will be in Pattaya during the end of the giro d'italia this year and would like to watch some stages in a bar. Does anyone know of a place that shows it (with commentary)? It will be shown on Eurosport UK for example. 
I had a search in the forum, some people suggested in the past that most sports bar will show it (if requested), but maybe without sound. 

Is there a dutch or belgium sports bar? that would probably be one of the better locations to watch it. Someone suggested "Klein Vlaanderen", but that seems to be permanently closed by now. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

On ‎08‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 23:33, petehoax said:

I will be in Pattaya during the end of the giro d'italia this year and would like to watch some stages in a bar. Does anyone know of a place that shows it (with commentary)? It will be shown on Eurosport UK for example. 
I had a search in the forum, some people suggested in the past that most sports bar will show it (if requested), but maybe without sound. 

Is there a dutch or belgium sports bar? that would probably be one of the better locations to watch it. Someone suggested "Klein Vlaanderen", but that seems to be permanently closed by now. 

According to their  facebook page  "Nieuw Vlaanderen" will have live coverage of the Giro.

https://www.facebook.com/belgianhotelpattaya/

• 2 months later...

for completeness if anyone searches for this in the future: i moved my trip and wasn't there during the giro, but the tour de france instead. 
nieuw vlaanderen showed every stage (but always with belgium commentary). i also watched at danny's sports bar on Soi MIT. he's happy to accomodate you and show it with english commentary as long as nothing more important (for his normal customers) is running. best to just ask him in the line group, he'll be able to tell you if he can show it or not. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Archived