IGNORED

Acqua Hotel

jonEE

Hey everybody. I am looking through hotels for December of this year, and came across the Acqua... Looks really nice. Have any of you stayed there? Girl friendly? Do they have to be over 20? I don't want to find some hot girl and be denied at the front desk! I believe there used to be a list of the girl friendly hotels on here with the age restrictions, but I can find it.

Thanks a bunch!

I have a friend that stayed there.

When he made is reservation you booked for 2 and didn't have a problems bringing back girls to his room.

Not sure about the age limit. On their website they have a contact tab, so would suggest asking them about the age limit.

He only complaint was how small the rooms were.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Use the search function, quite a few post's already on forum.

6 hours ago, jonEE said:

Hey everybody. I am looking through hotels for December of this year, and came across the Acqua... Looks really nice. Have any of you stayed there? girl friendly? Do they have to be over 20? I don't want to find some hot girl and be denied at the front desk! I believe there used to be a list of the girl friendly hotels on here with the age restrictions, but I can find it.

Thanks a bunch!

As @slalom has posted, there are a few threads already on the Acqua, including my own. This is a very good hotel and one which I would thoroughly recommend. The room sizes are quite small, so if that’s an issue book a larger room. The hotel is guest friendly, all girls must be checked in, but I don’t know about under 20s...too young for my tastes.

Thanks you guys. I saw your review @LOTTELLEE WINNA, thanks for that! place seems pretty nice, and I'm not too worried about room size.

I'm not too into the younger ones either, more of a "just in case" thing.. don't want to have to worry about it when I'm on the ground.

29 minutes ago, jonEE said:

Thanks you guys. I saw your review @LOTTELLEE WINNA, thanks for that! place seems pretty nice, and I'm not too worried about room size.

I'm not too into the younger ones either, more of a "just in case" thing.. don't want to have to worry about it when I'm on the ground.

Mate the room size is OK. The only issue is if you had a gal living with you, but if your just bringing a barfine back for the night, the room is plenty big.

hotel is really nice and in middle of the action. Room size would be concern for some and you can hear the next door neighbor. hotel is guest friendly but your guest has to register at reception and there is no way you can dodge them from 2 entrance.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Archived