IGNORED

D Hotel vs Sleep With Me Hotel - which to choose?

slalom

Hi all

I've a booking with both hotel's, both are eligible for free cancellation's.

However I haven't stayed at either hotel previously and I really don't know which to choose.  Has anyone stayed at both of these hotel's recently? If so, which did you prefer?

About location, from what I understand both hotel's are located at Pattaya Klang end of Buakhao with D hotel being closer to Buakhao itself whilst Sleep With Me hotel is perhaps deep in Soi 19?, is that correct?

My reservation's -

November '19  10 nights

D Hotel- Deluxe front facing room - 12300thb  £298

Sleep With Me Hotel- Deluxe Pool room - 11250thb £269

Any help guy's?

20 minutes ago, slalom said:

Hi all

I've a booking with both hotel's, both are eligible for free cancellation's.

However I haven't stayed at either hotel previously and I really don't know which to choose.  Has anyone stayed at both of these hotel's recently? If so, which did you prefer?

About location, from what I understand both hotel's are located at Pattaya Klang end of Buakhao with D Hotel being closer to Buakhao itself whilst Sleep With Me Hotel is perhaps deep in Soi 19?, is that correct?

My reservation's -

November '19  10 nights

Any help guy's?

I have not stayed at either one, but had been looking at Sleep with me for July when I am there because its brand new I heard and it was so cheap.  I normally stay at Areca Lodge, which is central to LK Metro, but would cost almost double this for 11 days.  If you are a frequent visitor, why not split your days up.  Pick the hotel you think you may want to try first, book it for 6 days, and then book the other one for 5 nights.  If the first one turns out to be fabulous,  you can cancel the other one and extend your stay at the first one.  Good luck.

Think D hotel will suit you best although i have never stayed there always use it for short-cut to D Apartment where i am staying next week for 1 month, there are so many good reviews about D hotel and the front rooms are the best, D hotel is close to Pattaya Klang where as Sleep with Me hotel in near the small night market.With D hotel you are very close to the New Plaza and Second road easy access, i would love to stay at D hotel but just a little to expensive for me hence i stay next store at D Apartment and love it there.

D hotel for sure as location is much better. 

I stayed before and have booked again. 

D hotel is very good only 2 things they ask for 2000b deposit and they have 1 elevator that is some times busy. 

But if location is not an issue for you then look into Adelphi it has everything you need and is in the same price at this time. And has breakfast included. 

Stayed in both. 

Location: Sleep...........slightly farther east up 19. Walk to 2nd road.....add 5 minutes if you are a slow walker. Going to LK Metro. Sleep a few minutes faster. To 3rd....Sleep faster by 5 minutes.

Room quality..equal.  

Swimming pool.....Sleep gets good shade in the afternoon as opposed to D. Otherwise a wash.

Noise...toss up. 

Price. Sleep.

Deposit. Sleep never asked for a deposit.

Microwave.....Sleep yes, D no. With D a microwave available on first floor. Since I like a microwave, going down to the first floor was a pain in the ass. But not a deal breaker.

I liked both.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 02/05/2019 at 10:29, slalom said:

My reservation's -

November '19  10 nights

Any help guy's?

I recently stayed at the D hotel in a front facing room and everything was perfect; since you have a reservation for the D hotel I would stay there.

I walked past the Sleep With Me hotel many times on the way to Infinity Snooker on third road and it looks a nice place.

In fact I was considering it as an option for my next trip in November if the D hotel was not available which it isn't :(.  However I've gone for another hotel as it is mentioned on another thread that the frequency of room cleaning is not consistent at the Sleep, whereas at the D hotel everyday I came back from a late breakfast my room was cleaned.

I was reading reviews about D hotel and I´ll chose it for some nights next summer. The Sleep has good rooms also . I think it depends wich one likes you the most.

Stayed at D hotel in my newbie trip, and I am repeating stay again this coming October

Nice rooms, good wifi, excellent aircon and nice top swimming pool. Plus the value of a nice fridge to put your own drinks 

Once you exit you have a little laundry business, and within 25 mtrs a 7 Eleven store and a breakfast place with reasonable places

No problems bringing girls, but reception always aks them for their ID

• 3 weeks later...

D hotel is my go to place to stay, probably stayed with them 10+ times now. Value is hard to beat imo, rooms are spacious and I dig the ceiling to floor windows/sliding door.

Small drawbacks that I didn't see mentioned are the small pillows. The McDonald's ketchup packet style shampoo and body wash provided is a pain to use so I usually buy a bottle of bodywash and shampoo from 7-11 upon arrival. And room cleaning ends at 3pm.

On 15/06/2019 at 09:37, Dohmaimai said:

D Hotel is my go to place to stay, probably stayed with them 10+ times now. Value is hard to beat imo, rooms are spacious and I dig the ceiling to floor windows/sliding door.

Small drawbacks that I didn't see mentioned are the small pillows. The McDonald's ketchup packet style shampoo and body wash provided is a pain to use so I usually buy a bottle of bodywash and shampoo from 7-11 upon arrival. And room cleaning ends at 3pm.

Its my go to hotel on my March trips. If you require more pillows just ask they happily accommodate.

How far is D hotel from Soi bakauo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

On 26/05/2019 at 22:42, ableyone said:

In fact I was considering it as an option for my next trip in November if the D Hotel was not available which it isn't :(. 

If the OP hadn't reserved rooms at two hotels, knowing one would definitely be cancelled, maybe it would be available :P

Sleep with me has some great reviews .   and as a new hotel not to many reviews on this forum . l like many bm's . Stay at D hotel. It is a good budget hotel. and the superior room balcony  sits out on a quiet soi. For me just one fault ...   The bath room...when wet  it is fucking slippery . [so nice tip to the maid. for extra towels ] I think D hotel location wins  ...................................................                                                   So it's a tough choice !

4 hours ago, sabato said:

If the OP hadn't reserved rooms at two hotels, knowing one would definitely be cancelled, maybe it would be available :P

True, but I've decided to stay at D hotel, cancelled SWM hotel about 2 weeks ago.

4 hours ago, sabato said:

I kept checking Agoda and eventually managed to book a room for my stay in the end :) .

5 hours ago, raviinc said:

How far is D Hotel from Soi bakauo.

Just around the corner.

8 hours ago, raviinc said:

How far is D Hotel from Soi bakauo.

About 50 yard walk 

Archived