Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Amari Nova Suites upgrade

sirmio

hello mate, i am planning my next trip to pattaya, 30/40 days, last 2 years i have been at Avenue Residence, in a lovely apartment of friends, but  this time i cannot booking in advance,so i am looking for a suite in hotel for my holiday...

reading many review i found this nice hotel with huge  one bedroom suites...

I wrote by email asking about a monthly rate but they answered me with a very expensive offer..

i tryed by Agoda and i found a good rate...

last way i tried by Amari website and i found this good offer with upgrade https://www.amari.com/special-offer.aspx?propertyid=8

anybody has tried this direct booking with the upgrade as the website offers?

thanks for any reply...

Gil

I will survive!

Amari Nova Suites is one of my favorites. Their rates, out of high season, often offer good value. Also Sun-Thur rates are cheaper. Good idea to join the Amari membership scheme (free) for an additional  10% off, plus access to exclusive offers.

In terms of monthly rates, I have never seen good deals at the Amari. However, directly opposite are the two KTK apartotels (Royal and Regent), they do offer good monthly rates and, are just about on par with the Amari when it comes to quality.

1 hour ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Amari Nova Suites is one of my favorites. Their rates, out of high season, often offer good value. Also Sun-Thur rates are cheaper. Good idea to join the Amari membership scheme (free) for an additional  10% off, plus access to exclusive offers.

In terms of monthly rates, I have never seen good deals at the Amari. However, directly opposite are the two KTK apartotels (Royal and Regent), they do offer good monthly rates and, are just about on par with the Amari when it comes to quality.

I have yet done the Amari membership for get the additional 10% off, i am looking for some news from  the free upgrade that they offer from studio to onebedroom suite....

thanks for the words about KTK aparthotels, now i try to look their suites...:Bravo1:

I will survive!

Hello guys, i spend same time to watch the KTK website, i think that Amari suites its better but i tried also to contact they for a monthly rate offer...

by website its impossible have any reply, the website doesnt charge the page and by email the adress doesnt work...

anyone know an alternative way of contact? not by phone...

thanks

Gil

I will survive!

On 02/05/2019 at 19:12, sirmio said:

Hello guys, i spend same time to watch the KTK website, i think that Amari suites its better but i tried also to contact they for a monthly rate offer...

by website its impossible have any reply, the website doesnt charge the page and by email the adress doesnt work...

anyone know an alternative way of contact? not by phone...

thanks

Gil

pigeon-carrier.thumb.jpg.de7c1f06bedbaa9eb69f6716998f50ab.jpg

I just booked at Amari, a One bedroom suite for 35 days,from 21 may,with a flex rate and paid later offer, for 50.000th, now I am curious to know at check in if they upgrade me to a One bedroom Deluxe suite..

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

I will survive!

Archived