IGNORED

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Man.U

FarangKiNok

Yes. I am a Liverpool fan.

13 hours ago, FarangKiNok said:

Do you think this guy is doing a good job?

Time will tell :Crazy1:

13 hours ago, Gright said:

Yes. I am a Liverpool fan.

And fortunately that,s your problem..........:Oops5:

Yep time will tell, a fair assessment would be to review after next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was an odd part of the season to confirm him as manager. nobody else was likely to jump in and pinch him. since the appointment results have gone south.

Moved to Sports section where it belongs!

I think he is out of his depth. I dont mean that in a bad way, he seems a decent guy, but he has been found wanting and I think the board will rue giving him the permanent job. At worst they could have held out to the end of the season as per the original agreement.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

<—. See Avatar ...

yes, he’s doing a great job .... in the same way Chris Hughton is currently....

Not sure anyone could do a good job with that squad. Bunch of primadonnas. Half of them think they are way better than they are and seem more interested in doing stuff off the pitch than on it. Didn't Jesse Lingard launch his own clothing line mid season? Pogba is probably as good as he thinks he is but he seems to be a toxic wanker. Will never win anything with Smalling and Jones at the back. How can Alexis Sanchez go from a goal machine to a complete flop? Amazing.

All the results fell their way really to make the top 4 and they screwed it royally. Only good thing is they will all get a 25% pay cut. Although I guess an obscene pay packet less 25% is still obscene.

Bring Roy Keane in as assistant manager, things can't get any worse so may as well enjoy those fireworks.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I think the problems at Old Trafford go much deeper than simply needing to change manager yet again. It’s been pretty shambolic since Ed Woodward became Chief Exec he’s been far too involved in the football side of things instead of concentrating on the Finance. He’s effectively been Director of Football as well and has been making decisions on who to sign.

As for the squad, far too many players with poor attitudes and egos bigger than their ability. Despite signing nearly 30 players in recent years it is still a long way from being a top 2 squad. 

They may as well stick with Solskaer now but either need to sack Woodward or bring in a Director of Football. 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

11 hours ago, FarangKiNok said:

Do you think this guy is doing a good job?

Yeah ,  By.stopping Liverpool from winning this year title by losing to City .. :Grin3:

I hope Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is given the opportunity to see out his out the remaining 3 years of his contract and they will continue to be in the wilderness for a good few more years to come. :P

With not getting into the top four they will find it very difficult in attracting the top shelf players as i believe NONE of their first team would currently get into either Manchester City or Liverpool first eleven. :P

11 hours ago, overseas516 said:

I hope Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is given the opportunity to see out his out the remaining 3 years of his contract and they will continue to be in the wilderness for a good few more years to come. :P

With not getting into the top four they will find it very difficult in attracting the top shelf players as i believe NONE of their first team would currently get into either Manchester City or Liverpool first eleven. :P

I hope so as well, a high turnover in trainers are counterproductive.

Doing a good job won't be enough when super managers like Guardiola, Klopp and Pochettino are the competition. No evidence that OGS has either the nous or the track record to suggest that he will be more than a stop gap. His talk of reverting to the Ferguson style of management may sound good to some MU fans, but the game has moved on. It will all end in tears,

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

Archived