IGNORED

Jetstar/Jetmail

bratandy

I would like to give a little praise to Jetstar as I dont think my trips to Thailand would be possible or atleast as often without the option of a budget flight,

Im signed up for the Jetmail mailing list and get sent emails when ever there are special offers and sales on.

For my upcoming trip a return flight from Melbourne to Bkk cost me $385 inc all taxes, and last year the flight cost me $550 all inc,

it pays to be patient a wait for a sale to begin

Yes there are some very cheap flights now.

My mother, son with his wife and daughter are coming up from Perth in March.

The total cost is about $1,500 for the four of them. Last year it cost $950 just for him.

A mate of mine is flying from Bangkok to Angeles City in the Philippines next month.

He is looking at about 4,700 baht return with Cebu Pacific. That is a lot cheaper and easier than flying with Philippine airlines. Last year it cost 10,000 baht to Manila and 2,500 peso each way for the taxi.

hey Kurt, if you sign up for Jetmail they will send you an email when they have a sale on,

the fare that I got for $385 was a Friday frenzy sale and I had to be on line and purchase the ticket that day between 4pm+8pm