IGNORED

Suggestions on area and accommodation

LetsDonkeyKong

Hiya everyone.

I will have approx 11 days in Pattaya arriving on the 31st off may.

I am trying to work out the general location I want to stay in and then hopefully find a good priced bed to lay my head.

I have stayed in the majestic suite in BKK before and loved the location so Ideally I would like to be right in the action so perhaps in a guesthouse over a bar or an Agogo. I don't require anything fancy other than a nice room. 

Do people usually spend their entire stay in the one location? I'm thinking there could be tension if you bar fined a girl from the Agogo you are staying above and then proceeded to bring other girls back.

Any suggestions for approx 500-600 bhat per night in Soi 6/LK Metro would be appreciated. 

Also open to other locations those are the only two that I have looked into so far.

Thanks for any feedback I really appreciate the help.

I believe there was a thread on here awhile back with rooms above Crystal go-go in LK Metro and thought they looked pretty nice.  Would imagine in rainy season the price could be had in that range.

OP - My advice would be to avoid staying above a gogo or right in the middle of the action. Why not choose a guesthouse which is a two minute walk away, that way you have the action close at hand, but without the constant noise. In that regard why not try the likes of Boomerang or English Rose. Both are within your budget and steps away from the action.

Thanks for the info guys. I was in pattaya last year, but only for 2 days, so I didn't get a feel for the place.

I just know that once I sort out the accommodation I can begin planning and getting a feel for the location.

Archived