IGNORED

@Mind vs. @Mind Exclusive

Basementcello

Hello gents,

I’m planning a turbo visit for June for a few nights. I’m definitely looking to destroy myself at Soi 6 over this time so am looking at two places: @mind serviced residence and the newer @mind exclusive.

Does anyone have any experience on which is better? The exclusive one has a better looking room and is a little cheaper but not sure if I can walk girls back there from the Soi or will need to bike taxi it...

Plus I kind of want a sofa in the room for sexy shenanigans. Don’t think the cheaper rooms at the serviced residence has this.

Anyway any opinions are valued.

Thanks lads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stayed in both, and would recommend either. The Exclusive is more modern (only 2 years old), it’s more luxurious and has a better pool. However, it is also much more family oriented and its position less good for Soi 6. It takes maybe 6-7 minutes striding out from Exclusive to Soi 6 (so def need a taxi bike with a girl), whereas from At Mind it’s only 2 minutes stroll.

These are great Aparthotels, I personally don’t visit Soi 6 much so I would choose Exclusive, but for a guy who wants to hit the 6 every day it has to be At Mind.

The road to Soi 6 from the Exclusive is not the best, doubt you would get a Thai girl to do it, there are motcys nearby. A cheaper alternative to the original @Mind, where prices can fluctuate greatly, would be the nearby Nova Gold. @Mind rooms do have a sofa, but a cane type style, I've had sex in them a number of times, but not the most comfortable.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

34 minutes ago, Bawdy said:

The road to Soi 6 from the Exclusive is not the best, doubt you would get a Thai girl to do it, there are motcys nearby. A cheaper alternative to the original @Mind, where prices can fluctuate greatly, would be the nearby Nova Gold. @Mind rooms do have a sofa, but a cane type style, I've had sex in them a number of times, but not the most comfortable.

Agree. Nova Gold is a decent 3/4 star hotel, only draw back is a small pool which is in the shade. I recommend the deluxe corner king room. The location is midway between the Exclusive and At Mind.

3E12FCD9-BD55-4F10-8D6C-3C1AC2B8A1AA.jpeg

Stayed in both, and would recommend either. The Exclusive is more modern (only 2 years old), it’s more luxurious and has a better pool. However, it is also much more family oriented and its position less good for soi 6. It takes maybe 6-7 minutes striding out from Exclusive to soi 6 (so def need a taxi bike with a girl), whereas from At Mind it’s only 2 minutes stroll.
These are great Aparthotels, I personally don’t visit soi 6 much so I would choose Exclusive, but for a guy who wants to hit the 6 every day it has to be At Mind.

Thanks a lot...on my last visit I was in a hotel on the beach road so I used to use the baht bus back and forth to get to the Soi. How much do the motorcycle guys usually charge for such short distances? I actually never used them

1 hour ago, Basementcello said:

Thanks a lot...on my last visit I was in a hotel on the beach road so I used to use the baht bus back and forth to get to the Soi. How much do the motorcycle guys usually charge for such short distances? I actually never used them

40thb.

18 hours ago, Basementcello said:

As long as you stay near the Baht Bus route, it is always cheap and easy to get to Soi 6, I usually stay on Soi Honey and can always get there pretty quickly.

When I first started coming to Pattaya I used to stay on Soi 6 regularly, if you really want to immerse yourself in the Soi it is the way to go, or try Centara just across on 2nd Road.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Anyoune tried @Mind Premier Suites and how it compares to @Mind Residence?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I booked @mind exclusive for a few nights and see how it goes. Hopefully I’ll be introducing a fair few girls to the sheets there from Soi 6!

Archived