IGNORED

247 Boutique Hotel

ronthebrummie

Planning next trip came across this hotel.

Any feedback guys?

Cheers Ron

Great hotel, have stayed a few times. Last trip, was told 20+ years old only for guests, which spoiled an afternoon for me. 500 baht for 2nd guest which seems standard. 

I have looked at this place and rather than rely on Trip Adviser nice to have views of people on the ground. Prices reasonable you say 500bt guest fee?

500 for a second guest

30 minutes ago, ronthebrummie said:

I have looked at this place and rather than rely on Trip Adviser nice to have views of people on the ground.

Um, Slalom was pointing you to a thread on 247 Boutique that's right here on Pattaya Addicts, featuring the opinions of one of the site's best reviewers, Lotteelee Winner, and others (me included). Short version: Recommended!

3 minutes ago, briguy said:

Um, Slalom was pointing you to a thread on 247 Boutique Boutique that's right here on Pattaya Addicts, featuring the opinions of one of the site's best reviewers, Lotteelee Winner, and others (me included). Short version: Recommended!

Yes I’m reading it now, think it ticks the boxes usually stay Access Inn but fancy a change had an Aussie mate stay at Honey room good but do fancy a dip after golf late afternoon, heard noisy in back rooms due to tree town? 

@ronthebrummie - 24/7 is a decent hotel with quite a nice rooftop pool. Note that the cheaper hotels in the soi are part of the same group - you can stay there and use the 24/7 pool for a price (I think 200thb).

For me, the key thing with 24/7 is price, and recently I haven’t found any bargains. IMHO the new Acqua hotel further down the soi is better than 24/7 and if the prices are close then it’s no contest....Acqua every time. Watch for the Agoda ‘flash’ sales - Acqua often gets featured.

https://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/331877-hotel-acqua-lottellee’s-2019-review/

Not sure about the noise at the rear of the hotel from Tree Town. 

big fan of 247, see the few running threads about it. 
rooms are small, be aware of that if that concers you. and it has a glass walled shower / toilet area. 

prices on their site vary a lot. sometimes it's cheaper  than the booking sites, sometimes much higher. use trivago or a similar meta search engine to find a good offer.
imho it's good value if you pay (in total) less than 1500 / night (without breakfast), it's great value if it's around 1200 or so. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

16 hours ago, ronthebrummie said:

Had an Aussie mate stay. Heard noisy in back rooms due to tree town? 

My room overlooked that side and I didn't find it to be a problem. Wasn't too loud and by the time I got back to my room at night after midnight, the music had stopped.

Also the glass walled shower/bathroom has pulldown curtains if you or your TG wants privacy...

Can get some noise from Tree Town, some nights noisier than others, some rooms on the lower floor can also get noise from bars in the morning as they clean up/set up or whatever they are doing as they are very close to the rooms.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Archived