IGNORED

Looking for a budget hotel (guest friendly) in Central Pattaya is Inn House hotel worth ?

rockers3121

Hello Friends,

I am searching for a budget hotel in central Pattaya, Please give recommendation :-

Main requirements are :-

Guest friendly ;) 

Swimming pool

Wifi

Decent room yet comfy beds

So far i have found Inn House hotel for 700 BHT per night but i am open for recommendations

I haven't stayed there since 2014 but I remember small, crampy room and a tiny rooftop pool. Location is great and so is the restaurant (King's Table) attached to Inn House. Take a look at the Whitehouse Condotel a little further down the soi instead. Much better in every way. 

Stayed at Inn house a couple of times . The rooms for the money are decent enough but the location is excellent. 

Most (almost all?) rooms at Inn House are connecting rooms.  If you book a single room, they simply lock the door that connects the 2 room.  Problem is, it's just a door, not particularly sound proof.  So if your neighbours are going at it, you can definitely hear them.  But maybe it's a bonus for some.

If you are willing to pay 1000 baht you could stay in a 42 sqm with a kitchnette and large balcony. Where? NOVA PARK hotel. 5 minutes walk to Soi6......

Stopped by in March check it out for possible future trips. Liked the location, condition of the room and price. My only objection was no room safe. Was told safes were available at the front counter. I personally like the false security of a room safe.

11 hours ago, wadman said:

Most (almost all?) rooms at Inn House are connecting rooms.  If you book a single room, they simply lock the door that connects the 2 room.  Problem is, it's just a door, not particularly sound proof.  So if your neighbours are going at it, you can definitely hear them.  But maybe it's a bonus for some.

Hey Buddy, Can you confirm  if its Guest friendly ( i mean no charge to bring a lady back into the room) and how is the swimming pool and wifi connection?

On 22/04/2019 at 09:25, rockers3121 said:

Hey Buddy, Can you confirm  if its guest friendly ( i mean no charge to bring a lady back into the room) and how is the swimming pool and wifi connection?

I have brought back 1 girl to the room, it's girl friendly, so no extra charge. Have never brought back 2 girls, so dunno about that. 

Swimming pool is small, more like an oversized jacuzzi. 

Can't remember what the WiFi was like, sorry. I usually get a non tourist AIS sim. Something like 400 b for 1 mbps unlimited data for 1 month, or 600 for 5 mbps. 

Overall, if you must stay at a place that's (almost) on the beach for a low price, then Inn house isn't a bad deal. It does come with warts though. 

Inn house is not bad for the price, the location is perfect, I never used the pool. I will be staying there in May, girl friendly rooms are ok, clean just outdated.

Opeydeplace Soi lengkhee 800 a night Swimming pool WiFi girl friendly (extra 500 if 2 girls ) maybe in need of refurbishing   I just booked new hotel Sleep with me 850 a night looks very good and getting good reviews 

On 25/04/2019 at 10:46, bayarea510 said:

Inn house is not bad for the price, the location is perfect, I never used the pool. I will be staying there in May, girl friendly rooms are ok, clean just outdated.

I look forward for you experience as i am planning for June

On 25/04/2019 at 14:08, Imlooking4fun said:

Opeydeplace Soi lengkhee 800 a night Swimming pool WiFi girl friendly (extra 500 if 2 girls ) maybe in need of refurbishing   I just booked new hotel Sleep with me 850 a night looks very good and getting good reviews 

Can you share the name and details ? is it guest friendly&  what about the swimming pool  ?

Yes and the pool is pretty good and has a bar next to it. I have mates who stay there and quite happy with it. Just google opeydeplace and you will find it.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

2 hours ago, rockers3121 said:

Can you share the name and details ? is it guest friendly&  what about the swimming pool  ?

On 25/04/2019 at 18:38, Imlooking4fun said:

I just booked new hotel Sleep with me 850 a night looks very good and getting good reviews 

Archived